PDA

View Full Version : New mindee woo- hoo!

amirose
27-03-2009, 05:22 PM
So starting next wednesday I will have a 6 year old little girl to look after :)

She will be coming 4.15pm - 9.15pm on a Monday and Wednesday all year round and occasionally will be here for 4 hours on a Sunday.

Its worked out lovely as there is an hours overlap on a wednesday with my other mindee and guess what? they are already know each other and our friends! :D

I am getting there slowly but surely :thumbsup: I think at some point in the future depending on how it works out with under fives (yet to fill those 2 spaces) will need a variation for 45 minutes in the school holidays. In school hols I will have an overlap of 45 minutes where I will have 3 5-8's and I am registered for 4 children of which only 2 can be in the early years However shall worry more about that when it happens :laughing:

Mum and little girl were both lovely :clapping:

estrelas
27-03-2009, 05:24 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thats great. glad its all working out for you xxx

FizzysFriends
27-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Congratulations, thats great news :clapping:

amirose
27-03-2009, 06:33 PM
oooh cool just spoke to my friend whose a childminder as well and she said why don't you get mum to bring some pyjamas and a toothbrush and do a bedtime routine then lay her on sofa with a blanket until mum arrives to collect - great idea :thumbsup: :D

Spoke to mum and she was really happy I know she doesn't drive but she only lives round the corner so my other half is going to give her a lift back save lo walking home tired and in her PJ's :laughing:

huggableshelly
27-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Congratulations, thats great news :clapping:

Demonjill
27-03-2009, 08:27 PM
Thats fab congratulations :clapping:
What a good idea.

angeldelight
27-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Thats great

Well done to you

Angel xx