PDA

View Full Version : all I need is............

Donkey
26-03-2009, 09:30 PM
Some children!!!

things are not going well at work and I really need to get out of there...

just been speaking to a lady who wants tues and weds or tues and thurs for an 8 month old and I cant do the tuesdays because of work!

arghhhh!!!!!

If I had quit work when I first registered I would have been full...
don't know what else to do, I have a website, ad on net mums, ad on local forum, im in google search, thompson local website, here, childcare.co.uk

:(

tulip0803
26-03-2009, 09:40 PM
Know the feeling well. Since moving I have 1 LO 5 1/2 hours a week.:( . Had some enquiries but nothing concrete - can't give up work until I have replace the income:(.

It will pick up I have had this before and lost all but a 5 hour contract - had to go & work in a pub in the evenings.

Something will come along for you soon.

angeldelight
26-03-2009, 11:52 PM
Hope you both get some calls soon

Sending loads of good luck angel vibes

Angel xx

Shirlwith3
27-03-2009, 06:24 AM
I know what you mean I was doing quite well after moving last year then by feb I had no mindees except for a holiday only one, I too have had people come but have eith not shown up or have gone else where, I now have a new mind he only does 2 mornings I have only had him 2 weeks & mum is going to up his hours. last week I have had 3 people come but as yet have not heard back from them as they are all waiting to find out if they have got the jobs they are going for, looking at their hours I could probably fit them all in, would be nice.
Shirl