PDA

View Full Version : Just had a visit..................................

Bananabrain
26-03-2009, 01:29 PM
...........from my local network childminding person:laughing:

She said I was doing fantastically and wanted to know where I got all my knowledge from!

She said that I would prob get outstanding{unless the ofsted inspector was one of the really horrible ones} her words not mine:laughing:

Said my EYFS stuff was 'exactly what they are looking for'

Nearly fell off my chair.

I just wanted to say thankyou to everyone on this forum for giving me the support,benefit of you experience and helping me build my self-esteem.

My 18m of childminding have had their really tough moments but now I am filled with enthusiasm again.

THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH,I really can't tell you what this means to me.

Louise

LOOPYLISA
26-03-2009, 01:31 PM
:clapping: well done you :thumbsup:

TheBTeam
26-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Well done you that is good news to get someone positive about what you are doing. As for horrible ofsted inspectors i think they save themselves for me!!!! I had one pulled off the job by their boss cos she made such a big mistake when assessing me for my variation with an assistant, she got taken off the job and her boss took over and completely backtracked.

Bananabrain
26-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Lynn B, I'm in Herts too.

Was told yesterday that there are a few 'horrible' ones in our area!!!

Some apparently are getting quite a reputation, in fact a childminder at our group was told: 'I don't give out outstanding,because no-one is outstanding'!!!!!!!!

Doll123
26-03-2009, 01:47 PM
yeyeyey :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Well done you.

Demonjill
26-03-2009, 03:37 PM
Thats fab well done.:thumbsup:

mandy moo
26-03-2009, 03:45 PM

Some apparently are getting quite a reputation, in fact a childminder at our group was told: 'I don't give out outstanding,because no-one is outstanding'!!!!!!!!

Wot a dreadful thing tosay, :angry: some one ought to report her,
Does she mean herself as well then..

Im in herts too:)

huggableshelly
26-03-2009, 03:50 PM
why have we got the tougher inspectors grrr need to move area lol but still like it or lump it we are stuck with grumpy ones.

buildingblocks
26-03-2009, 08:16 PM

She should have reported her

nannymcflea
26-03-2009, 08:43 PM
She should not have told you that you should get an outstanding,she should have been a bit more professional and said something like "your work is fantastic, you'll have no problem with your inspection"

what happens now if you don't get it...will she fight your corner after building your hopes up?

I'm not saying that you won't get it or don't deserve it.
To me that was unprofessional.

Good luck with your next inspection.

angeldelight
26-03-2009, 08:45 PM
Great that you are doing so well Louise

Well done

Angel xx

Chatterbox Childcare
26-03-2009, 09:41 PM
Well done - the hard work you have put in has obviously paid off