PDA

View Full Version : Uploading SEF?

Lady Haha
26-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Hi, I have finally finished my SEF and it's been so long since I started it, I can't remember where I am supposed to upload it now! I've been on the Ofsted site, but just got confused! I know I need to sort out a log in name etc, but can anyone give me a link to where I do this???

Please!

:D

angeldelight
27-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Have you actually done it online because you just need to submit it once you have finished

Or havent you been on the site yet - you will have been given a password

If you havent got one then you need to call Ofsted and they will sort it out for you

Angel xx

Lady Haha
27-03-2009, 09:30 AM
I downloaded the blank SEF from Ofsted site and filled that in bit by bit. I haven't got a password, so I will ring them about it then!

I did all my answers in Word and then pasted them to the blank SEF form. I thought I could just upload that, obv not!!! Good job I saved the stuff!

thanks!

angeldelight
27-03-2009, 09:34 AM
More information here

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12552

I did mine in word also and tried to copy and paste to the actual site and it would not let me

Annoying so I know how you feel

Hopefully you will be able to copy and paste yours I think they were having problems when I did mine

Angel xx

Lady Haha
27-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Yay! I've done it!!! I delved through all my ofsted letters and stuff and found my OST! It's all saved to the Ofsted site! Won't click submit til I know I have an inspection coming up, is that right?

Pauline
27-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Yay! I've done it!!! I delved through all my ofsted letters and stuff and found my OST! It's all saved to the Ofsted site! Won't click submit til I know I have an inspection coming up, is that right?

If you are happy with what you have written you should submit it now. They will want to read it before they come out for any inspection and if you haven't submitted it it might be too late by the time you know the inspection is happening.

You can go back and update your SEF at anytime you want, so if after submitting you want to add or change something, then you can.

Hope that helps. :)

Lady Haha
27-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Ah! Thanks, I will submit it then!

Chatterbox Childcare
27-03-2009, 08:11 PM
If you have problems copy and pasting, copy and normal and then in the SEF Cntrol Z