PDA

View Full Version : Some help please asap

vix84
25-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Hi, my old Nursery manager has messaged me to see if I could look after her 4/5 month old next week, 10 till 4.
I already have a variation to have 2 under 1 as my Max is 9 months, and other is 11 months, I only havethe 11 mth old from 2:30 till 5:30 so would have 3 under 1 for an hour and a half.

Im going to ring Ofsted tommorow to ask, but if they say yes - what details do I need from the mum? Can I just take down, name, address contact number, doctor, allergies? And do I have to have a contract for fee's - or can I just write ' .......... agrees to pay me x amount for emergency care between 10am and 4pm on ... date' and both sign?

FizzysFriends
25-03-2009, 08:11 PM
You can do a NCMa short term contract which is smaller, but you still need child record form, policies, permissions etc as you would with any child. I personally do a full contract on an ad hoc basis and then its done and you don't have to do it again for other times.

vix84
25-03-2009, 08:26 PM
You can do a NCMa short term contract which is smaller, but you still need child record form, policies, permissions etc as you would with any child. I personally do a full contract on an ad hoc basis and then its done and you don't have to do it again for other times.

Ok - thanks, I dont have an ncma one, I may aswell ask her to fill out all the usual!