PDA

View Full Version : Why do we bother??

Pudding Girl
25-03-2009, 06:59 PM
*bangs head on wall*

http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/lifestyle-511/lifestyle-8/work-study-childcare-44/270342-non-registered-childminder-fees.html

huggableshelly
25-03-2009, 07:05 PM
paying 3.50 an hour .. many cms only charge that much!

Twinkles
25-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Do these people not realise they are breaking the law http://bestsmileys.com/doh/2.gif
To say nothing of the no insurance issue. :panic:

Pudding Girl
25-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Exactly!

I'm £3.40ph - get the real thing!! Knowing how unbothered some parents are by what happens to their children it really shouldn't surprise me that people do this, but seriously why?? Do people not realise the pitfalls, the legal implications?

I've refrained from saying my piece just yet till had the facts sorted properly.

huggableshelly
25-03-2009, 07:08 PM
I'm not responding either, unfortunatly they wouldnt listen and would only attempt to slander cm's more.

Demonjill
25-03-2009, 07:09 PM
The parents dont seem to bother though do they?:eek:

Pudding Girl
25-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Am sure someone else will reply soon enough anyway. The mood I am in with it all probably not best to myself other than what I already posted!!

her8y
25-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Exactly!

I've refrained from saying my piece just yet till had the facts sorted properly.

:censored: :censored: Ive refrained too until I have calmed down!!

sue m
25-03-2009, 07:15 PM
I couldn't help it :eek: I had to reply!!! I kept it very short cos I would get into such a temper about it.

Pudding Girl
25-03-2009, 07:16 PM
Look how many people are watching the thread at bottom, they were waiting for someone to kick it off

misst104
25-03-2009, 07:18 PM
I couldn't help it :eek: I had to reply!!! I kept it very short cos I would get into such a temper about it.

Well said Sue :mad:

xxx

FizzysFriends
25-03-2009, 07:18 PM
and i'd put money on they aren't delcaring the income to the IR!!!

sue m
25-03-2009, 07:21 PM
I was fuming! Couldn't help it. Not a lot makes me so mad but this does. It's one of the shortest posts I've ever made too, I usually waffle on and on but I thought I'd just make it really brief and point out that these women are breaking the law. They won't care, they're all onto a good thing. Until there's a fall out or a child has a bad accident God forbid.

TheBTeam
25-03-2009, 07:24 PM
I have replied, but i am having one of those days, so it played right into my hands to sound off! Not stupid enough to believe it will change anything tho!:angry:

sue m
25-03-2009, 07:27 PM
Ah, that was you then Lynn! LOL No, I agree, it won't change anything but their attitude makes me so fuming, the things they put in their posts :angry: :angry:

huggableshelly
25-03-2009, 07:29 PM
some cm's charge £3.50 or less too.

thats me lol, also extremly short.

I should post more often there i only ever seem to post when someone here directsme lmao

huggableshelly
25-03-2009, 07:31 PM
omg ...........
who cares if she is a teacher its illegal .......... oohhhhh I'm not reading anymore I'm mad now

TheBTeam
25-03-2009, 07:31 PM
I didn't know you could post there too, first time i have seen that side of netmums.

FizzysFriends
25-03-2009, 07:33 PM
omg ...........
who cares if she is a teacher its illegal .......... oohhhhh I'm not reading anymore I'm mad now

She's such a great teacher, then why isn't she teaching or registering.

TheBTeam
25-03-2009, 07:38 PM
I have just seen the bit about her being a teacher, just posted there that she should know better and i can't believe she would risk her livelihood!:angry:

sue m
25-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Shall we just stop posting now and leave them fuming. Cos I ****** am!! SORRY PAULINE!!!!!!!:D Cheeky cow, wouldn't let a registered childminder look after her dog!!!! :eek:

sue m
25-03-2009, 07:50 PM
That Heather is fuming! LOL Oh I'm so pleased we've ruffled her little feathers! What a stupid woman. Let's hope her child never has a serious accident and wouldn't it be wonderful if someone did report her teacher babysitter! She's had the facts as they are but she won't have it will she. I've said we'll leave it there then as she is so insulting. We dun good there! :thumbsup:

TheBTeam
25-03-2009, 07:52 PM
We are probably too cheap an hour for the dog! Most people would pay more to get their dog looked after than their children. My friend gave up childminding to look after dogs cos there is more money in it!

sue m
25-03-2009, 07:58 PM
LOL, everyone gets paid more than we do!!!!! What a cow! lol

We are probably too cheap an hour for the dog! Most people would pay more to get their dog looked after than their children. My friend gave up childminding to look after dogs cos there is more money in it!

her8y
25-03-2009, 08:16 PM
Well what a rude and ignorant "woman" I just couldnt keep my mouth shut and spat out my dummy:laughing: :laughing:

Cant tell some people!

huggableshelly
25-03-2009, 08:22 PM
http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/lifestyle-511/lifestyle-8/work-study-childcare-44/270364-double-check-un-registered-childminder.html

some cow (gail) butted in with her big trap

poor amanda was only asking for advice and got her head bitten off

sue m
25-03-2009, 08:24 PM
LOL, I really enjoyed that! I never 'row' with people and she was just asking for it. Fancy saying that she was only answering a post and she had a barrage of abuse. Did we ever say it was HER we were actually posting about, no we did not! Wel, no I did not then lol. Her and another woman were opsting and I simply asked if they knew it was illegal, nothing direct to her at all! She was the one hurling insults! Is the Mum of 3 who was posting one of us, she was from Bradford. The name is familiar. Good for her anyway!

Demonjill
25-03-2009, 08:33 PM
OMG what an annoying woman. Well done everyone that got on their soap box quite rightly so!:thumbsup:

Hebs
25-03-2009, 08:36 PM
sadly it is true that we pay more for our dogs to be cared for

i just paid £320 for a weeks boarding for my dog when we went on holiday :blush:

but it's only 1 week a year, it not like its every week :rolleyes:

sue m
25-03-2009, 08:40 PM
A very childish woman and how glad am I that she never came to me for childcare!!!! She must be hell! I'm not replying anymore cos it's lowering myself to her standards. She has to have the last word and put her silly ';boring' icons, so fine by me. Hope I'm a bit more mature than that. But I'd love to get into a real fight with her verbally!!! LOL :clapping: :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
25-03-2009, 08:42 PM
sadly it is true that we pay more for our dogs to be cared for

i just paid £320 for a weeks boarding for my dog when we went on holiday :blush:

but it's only 1 week a year, it not like its every week :rolleyes:

Tell me about it, we have 3 cats, say no more !!!!

sue m
25-03-2009, 08:56 PM
I know I'm a sad woman and have now got a bee in my bonnet about this woman but I've just been and looked at all her other posts on that forum :eek: I've turned into a stalker!!!! She is not nice. She's a paramedic in Leeds (where I'm from unfortunately!) and she's just had surgery herself and is stuck at home and is posting to loads of other Mums and asking about their kids and maybe they can meet up some time etc. She said her partner has been drinking heavily for a year and she wants to leave.

I'm not normally such a gossip but it is on the netmums site!!!!

I might go and have another voddie to calm myself down - and some of my drugs! :littleangel:

sue
25-03-2009, 09:04 PM
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: l'm so argry it make me mad when l think of all the work we as registered childminder go through and we get people like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry: :angry:

Daftbat
25-03-2009, 09:24 PM
I have just reported the post to the moderator with a not so subtle mesage about the quality of posts on netmums as a whole. I have made two reports in as many weeks.

sue m
25-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Good for you. that'll be me in bother then LOL. :littleangel:

Pudding Girl
26-03-2009, 08:53 AM
Ah that's why it's gone then

buildingblocks
26-03-2009, 05:59 PM
They didn't delete my post lol mind you I don't know how long it took me to compose such a mild response without upsetting anyone. I have just replied again to the woman who commented that perhaps she was employing a nanny derrr the OP quite clearly mentions unregistered childminder. Took me ages to reply as I checked my spellings four times

mandy moo
26-03-2009, 07:52 PM
Ive just posted again, coz the other one I did a couple of hours ago in reply to elizabeth, seem to have 'vanished'

jibberjitz
26-03-2009, 08:07 PM
I cant believe some people are so stupid - not sure who's worse the parent or the teacher!!:eek: