PDA

View Full Version : Enquiry but not sure about this one....

Jules27
25-03-2009, 05:50 PM
LAdy rung couple of hours ago, looking for childminder for her 3 children for 17 hours a week but hours are unsocialable - evenings and weekends. Evenings 6 -10 ish and weekends 2.30 -9pm ish. 17 hrs in total each week. This wasn't the sort of thing I wanted hours wise (am pretty full duing the days) but with hubbys job situation at the mo I really can't turn work down. Would be around £130 a week as I have offered discount for siblings so over £500 a month. She is coming round monday morning so guess will wait and see! hmmmm, she mentioned tax credits coz at the mo she pays family to look after them so obviously can't claim anything for it. Will not be giving her my reg no unless contracts are signed and if they do get signed if she then doesn't show what number would I call to inform tax credits may be someone using my Ofsted number to claim? Sorry, I am a born worrier!!!!:rolleyes:

jellytot
25-03-2009, 06:03 PM
i'm not sure if i would do those hrs but the money would be very tempting, would it mean you are working 7 days a week though?
no i wouldnt give number until contracts signed. but i also am a sinic (sp)

Ripeberry
25-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Is it from Netmums? Someone was looking for those kind of hours and i thought that no-one would do it. Good on you if you can help her but those poor kids are going to be so tired! Are you registered for overnight care? or is that only if they actually sleep ALL night in your home?
But as you said DON'T give her your reg number until docs signed and get a deposit in case she messes you around.

Jules27
25-03-2009, 06:07 PM
i'm not sure if i would do those hrs but the money would be very tempting, would it mean you are working 7 days a week though?
no i wouldnt give number until contracts signed. but i also am a sinic (sp)

Possibly 7 days a week but not every week as her shifts vary each week. Guess will find out more info monday.

marion123
25-03-2009, 07:32 PM
think about your family have you got any children if so how would you gets yours to bed with the mindees down stairs money sounds good though :)

angeldelight
27-03-2009, 12:23 AM
Did she call you back what happened ?

Angel xx