PDA

View Full Version : Preschool sale - what would you buy?

Jen4Kids
25-03-2009, 01:24 PM
In my area there have always been 2 preschools, with my childrens one being the more popular :blush: I did send my dd there when she was 2 and pulled her out after two weeks and waited another year for her to start at the better one :blush:

Anyway, the other preschool shut suddenly at christmas with no notice to parents, today i saw at toddlers (they share the same village hall) and they are selling of all equipment from puzzles to a climbing frame, on saturday morning :eek: :clapping: The notice says things are price between 50p and £150.00 :eek:

So what would you buy??

I havent got any starters yet but will be tempted with puzzles and hopefully a book shelf

PixiePetal
25-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Duplo, books, brio type trains, outdoor toys, puzzles, anything multicultural/diverse (can be expensive to buy new), dressing up ?

Does that help? depends on age of mindees you may get :)

louise
25-03-2009, 01:28 PM
Mobilo!!!!!! Sorry i'm on a hunt for it as ds wants it for his birthday. I got out bidded by £1 on ebay at the weekend. I've found it on a few websites aswell but they add £6 postage.

Umm would also look for other bits that normally cost a lot aswell.Oh and Ofsted pleasing stuff!

Have fun Lou

singlewiththree
25-03-2009, 01:30 PM
EVERYTHING :laughing: :clapping:

RachelE
25-03-2009, 01:30 PM
Oooh, my list would be endless!- and I've been minding for 7 years and my hubby would go mad!

Anyway, personally I would look for plastic animals - they are really expensive, so a bargain on these would be good. I have been watching these on ebay.

Yes, any sort of storage would be good. - even a folding one.

Display boards?

Multicultural resources - books, dolls etc.

Actually, any dolls, as I have 3 girls at the moment and they love playing with the dolls and accessories.

Oh, I wish I was coming! - where are you?!! he he!

Have fun and let us know what bargains you get. (although I would feel a bit guilty as somewhere has closed, but not too guilty!)

Schnakes
25-03-2009, 03:02 PM
Oooh, whereabouts are you? I could do with buying some new stuff!!!

Sx

Demonjill
25-03-2009, 03:27 PM
OOH that sounds brilliant. I would def get carried away and buy loads! It will prob be busy with lots of people all wanting it all too. Hee hee maybe you should camp out so you are first in the queue LOL:laughing:

Jen4Kids
25-03-2009, 04:37 PM
I live in Norwich, i think 'Hello Kitty' is the only one near to me :thumbsup:

Ive hear my childrens preschool teachers are going to be there to try and grab some bargains, but im think more on a smaller scale!

My hubby has announced he is working on saturday so i have to now take all 4 to gymnastics for 9am and then to this sale at 11am - sounds like fun :laughing:

katickles
25-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Oh how good could that be!!

I would look for learning board, like the pegs that they put into boards, educational toys.

Mine also love animals & things, maybe they'll have outdoor equipment like the sand/water tables which could be great as they are expencive.

Oh what else, i would just go bonkers & get alsorts of things that I have no room for :laughing:

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/29/2914/291450.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

Jules27
25-03-2009, 05:40 PM
So what are they doing with the money raised? If its a charity I think it has to be donated to another charity once any bills are settled. A pre school near us shut and had a sale of items (i was away at the time!) and the money got donated to our pre school which was nice!!:)

charleyfarley
25-03-2009, 06:19 PM
EVERYTHING :laughing: :clapping:

Me too :blush: :clapping:

One of our Nurseries closed down last month, wish they had had a sale. Maybe they did and I just missed it :eek:

Hope you get some bargains :thumbsup:

Carol xx

marion123
25-03-2009, 07:29 PM
wooden kitchen,dolls wooden cots etc any thing have fun wish i was going :laughing: