PDA

View Full Version : Buggy Board on double?

RachelE
25-03-2009, 01:13 PM
(didnt know where to post this?!)

I have a double buggy. Its a 3 wheeler with the big wheels - similar to the Urban Detour by Mothercare.
When I last had a buggy board it was on a standard 4(or are they 6?) wheeled double buggy.

For those with a double and 3 wheeler, what buggy board do you have and does it go on easily? - with my old double there was more bars to attach the board to.

Any advice greaty appreciated as my 2 year old is wearing me down - and carrying her whilst pushing 2 mindees isnt good either!

Thanks!
Rachel x

RachelE
25-03-2009, 01:14 PM
- just to add I stupidly threw my other one out, so cant try it out!!

Mrs.L.C
25-03-2009, 01:28 PM
iv got the out and about nipper and I have had a buggy board on it.

It fixed on to the bar across the bottom. However the buggy board I have is one of the old styles and has only one fixture in the middle and not one each side (if that makes sense)

loocyloo
25-03-2009, 02:02 PM
hi, i have am urban detour, and i didn't put a buggy board on it, as it meant attaching it to rear axle, and i was worried it would be safe. plus, child would hit head on handle !

i got a bibi strolli rider - it is like a tag along bike, and the children all love it!

it doesn't make buggy any harder to push, and no wider!

xxx

http://www.preciouslittleone.com/acatalog/strollirider.html

FizzysFriends
25-03-2009, 02:06 PM
If you go onto the buggy board website you they have a list of the pushchairs that it will fit onto.

misst104
25-03-2009, 02:09 PM
hi, i have am urban detour, and i didn't put a buggy board on it, as it meant attaching it to rear axle, and i was worried it would be safe. plus, child would hit head on handle !

i got a bibi strolli rider - it is like a tag along bike, and the children all love it!

it doesn't make buggy any harder to push, and no wider!

xxx

http://www.preciouslittleone.com/acatalog/strollirider.html

Have just had a look at this and can see why they like it. Looks great fun :D

xxx

Daftbat
25-03-2009, 02:35 PM
I have a maclaren double buggy with a buggy board on it. Because the seats on a double are normally narrower than a single my hubby took the board in to work and adjusted the attachment bars using the vice so that it fits the double. Had no problems at all with it. Next year i will need a bugy board that you can sit down on too and decided to attach that one to my other double buggy which is amothercare one.