PDA

View Full Version : help with planning for tomorrow

marion123
25-03-2009, 12:01 PM
ive got my nvq assessor coming tomorrow to observe me ive 3 under 3 13months 18months and 2 1/2 year old i want something easy as i also finishing childminding tomorrow night as im off on holiday for two week im packing and ive got loads to do i just cant think thank you :)

sarah707
25-03-2009, 12:12 PM
What is the assessor coming to watch?? :D

marion123
25-03-2009, 12:19 PM
interacting with the children just watching me all morning like ofsted :laughing: i cant remember as she phoned me a couple of week ago then she phoned this morning to say she was coming tomorrow for the morning session my mind is blank all i want to do is go on holiday for 2 weeks roll on tomorrow night :)

sarah707
25-03-2009, 12:23 PM
Holidays!

Get some old clothes, bags to pack, passports to make, play aeroplanes, make paper ones, making announcements on the tannoy (make one with a twist of paper or card like a funnel) etc.

Put snack on trays in little parcels like on a plane. Let them open each one to discover raisins, breadsticks, cubes of cheese etc.

Use sand and water in the messy tray with bits and bobs for sensory experiences and buckets, spades etc.

Look at old postcards, read books about people travelling...

Errr will come back if anything else springs to mind. Hope it inspires :D

marion123
25-03-2009, 12:25 PM
yes thank you thats great :D

Alibali
25-03-2009, 01:48 PM
I always like musical activities for the younger ones as they can all use some type of instrument, and tou can use action rhymes and cuddling and tickling rhymes etc and you can also include a story.