PDA

View Full Version : Health Declaration gone AWOL

Zoomie
24-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Argh, I suppose I have had my intro to Ofsted.

I posted both my health declaration AND my application forms to Ofsted on the same day (13 Mar), in their respective envelopes.

The health declaration was in a A5 size envelope, and the application form in a A4 sized envelope.

The application form has obviously been received etc etc, but today, whilst speaking to Ofsted they have sent out the health declaration (because they haven't received it yet).

Now I don't know what address the health declaration would have gone to, as it was just the pre-printed / paid envelope that I used. Can anyone tell me if it is a Manchester address or a Birmingham address ????

Wonder if my GP is going to charge me another £25 cos the first one has apparently gone AWOL ?

Beckieboo
24-03-2009, 04:20 PM
How annoying Zoomie!!!:panic:
I posted both my application and health declaration to the manchester office by recorded delivery!! Didnt want to take any chances!lol
Hope u dont have to pay again!! :angry: Just makes it even more of a waiting game than it already is!!:rolleyes:

Hope they dont lose this one!!

angeldelight
24-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Grrrr how annoying

Hope you get it sorted

Angel xx

LOOPYLISA
24-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Snap mine did too, docs didnt charge for another though :thumbsup:

sophiestars
24-03-2009, 10:50 PM
I agree v. annoying!! That happened to me too - just sent it in the pre-paid envelope beginning of Nov and they didn't tell me until Jan that they hadn't received it! I didn't pay first time but doc charged £15 for the second one. I made sure it got sent recorded though and i sent it to the manchester address after ringing them to double check it was the right address - wasn't taking any chances of it not arriving again!!

Demonjill
25-03-2009, 08:30 AM
:angry: very annoying esp if you have to pay again!

I have to take alot of things personally to the care commision near me when its my turn so thats not so bad!

misst104
25-03-2009, 08:37 AM
That is very annoying :mad: I hope you do not have to pay again. Hopefully if you explain to doctors whats happened they should be o.k and give you another :rolleyes:

xxxx

uf353432
25-03-2009, 10:05 AM
The health declaration goes to

Atos Healthcare
16th Floor
Centre City
5-7 Hill Street
Birmingham
B5 4UA

Helpline 0121 654 1404

this company processes on behalf of Ofsted

Hope that helps

LisaMarie
25-03-2009, 10:44 AM
how annoying.

on my briefing i was advised to send my health dec a week after the ofsted forms, not sure why, and to take photocopies of all forms, which I did, just in case.

Zoomie
25-03-2009, 11:47 AM
The health declaration goes to

Atos Healthcare
16th Floor
Centre City
5-7 Hill Street
Birmingham
B5 4UA

Helpline 0121 654 1404

this company processes on behalf of Ofsted

Hope that helps

Is this the address on the A5 size envelope that was with the health declaration form ?

Cakes
25-03-2009, 12:59 PM
i was also told to hand my health declaration in after i had sent the other forms....i was told yeaterday it is still sat on my GP's desk waiting:angry:
But i have kept the A5 envelope as when they have done the declaration they are gonna give it back to me so i can send it recorded.
The A5 gives the address as:

Ofsted
3rd Floor
Royal Exchange Buildings
St Ann's Square
Manchester
M2 9QX

Hope that helps

keeley x