PDA

View Full Version : Knackered!!

estrelas
24-03-2009, 02:10 PM
My first day with a 2 year old and i'm wiped out already!! He's having a nap bless him ( wish i could :blush: )

how do you experienced minders cope with three of them????:eek:

manjay
24-03-2009, 02:14 PM
My first day with a 2 year old and i'm wiped out already!! He's having a nap bless him ( wish i could :blush: )

how do you experienced minders cope with three of them????:eek:

You get used to it or you go mad (or maybe both):laughing:

Bushpig
24-03-2009, 02:27 PM
I have 4, eldest is 3 lol
I find a way to cope... don't let the little things irk me and just go with the flow in a structured kinda way ;)

sue m
24-03-2009, 02:50 PM
I saw someone i know yesterday, she's 60 and shehad a double buggy and one walking either side of her. Wonderful! Mine have just gone so it's time to get the voddie out! Medicinal of course!!! :rolleyes:

LittleMissSparkles
24-03-2009, 03:05 PM
I saw someone i know yesterday, she's 60 and shehad a double buggy and one walking either side of her. Wonderful! Mine have just gone so it's time to get the voddie out! Medicinal of course!!! :rolleyes:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: its only just 3pm Sue LOL my kinda lady :D :D :D

sue m
24-03-2009, 03:33 PM
LOL, well, I still haven't got it cos I've bene reading posts on here and on weight watchers but I'm going any moment now to get it! I don't care what time it is lol, I've finished work and that's when I have my drink! :clapping: Don't forget I';m really poorly too - mind you, I have vodka whether I'm poorly or not but it's such a good excuse!!

LittleMissSparkles
24-03-2009, 03:36 PM
LOL, well, I still haven't got it cos I've bene reading posts on here and on weight watchers but I'm going any moment now to get it! I don't care what time it is lol, I've finished work and that's when I have my drink! :clapping: Don't forget I';m really poorly too - mind you, I have vodka whether I'm poorly or not but it's such a good excuse!!

hey Im right with you Sue... ring on the voddy :thumbsup: you go girl x

Toothfairy
24-03-2009, 04:09 PM
I know how you feel, I'm looking after twin 2yr old boys at the moment.
Knackered!! X 2 :laughing:

Mrs M
24-03-2009, 05:13 PM
I'm always telling people that I've never felt this tired in my life! No other job has ever worn me out mentally or physically like this one. You do get used to it though. I have three under three most days and I have never looked forward to Fridays so much before!

Pudding Girl
24-03-2009, 05:23 PM
First few weeks are always knackering, esp as you are trying to be 100% but it's impossible ( imo!) to keep that pace up - my first few weeks i wouldn't even put my feet up for 5 mins with a cuppa while they slept for pete's sake, I thought I needed to be constantly doing things!

nannymcflea
24-03-2009, 05:24 PM
It is tiring but with 1 even more so. When you have 2 or 3 they go and play by themselves, in pairs, you can do games that will last longer and not chop and change so much.

Going out is harder with 3 under 3 but it's fun as long as you are organised.:D

estrelas
24-03-2009, 06:16 PM
even more knackered!

I haver my own but shes 5 w, forgot how tiring they are at 2 :blush:

Its been great tho :) second day in and i'm totally loving it :jump for joy:

Alibali
24-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Yep, no matter how experienced you are, the first few days of a new child are always exhausting, it will get easier though:)

misst104
24-03-2009, 07:41 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: So glad you enjoyed the day and coped with the 2 year old. Am sure that in a few weeks you will be a routine (of sorts) and wont feel so tired. Hope you are putting those feet up now :)

xxx

sarah707
24-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Hehehe! You'll get used to it! :D