View Full Version : Do you know where I can get one of these?

24-03-2009, 02:05 PM
They have one at my local childrens centre and I have managed to find it online, but only in America.

This is it:


I like the way the pockets are clear to make it easier for the children to see the books.

Otherwise, I guess I will just have to ask at the Centre


24-03-2009, 02:10 PM
have you tryed ikea or you could contact your local school they will have catalouges with these for sale and maybe you could order one :)

24-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Why not ask at the children's centre where you saw it?

I know ours orders their own stuff & has a pile of catalogues that they buy from.

24-03-2009, 07:52 PM

How about this?

24-03-2009, 08:16 PM
That's really nice , I like the one Ali posted too.

Just this week I moved some books from the bookcase and put them in a wooden box nearer the centre of the room , I was surprised to see the reaction of all the children. The littlies and the after schoolers have all pulled up a chair or cushion and sat looking at books.

24-03-2009, 10:59 PM
Try community playthings as they are often the furniture they have in the Children Centres but be warned you may need a lottry win if they do sell them

Pudding Girl
25-03-2009, 12:01 AM
That place that lots of people here got a kitchen from, didn't they have some? Someone will recall the name of the Website, I just remember it was S something or other sorry!