PDA

View Full Version : posts stuck....

Demonjill
24-03-2009, 08:02 AM
Hi My posts seem to have stuck at 79 for a while! :( any idea why that would be? Is there something im missing LOL:thumbsup:

Rubybubbles
24-03-2009, 08:06 AM
it all depends which area your posting in hun! your now on 80;)

huggableshelly
24-03-2009, 08:07 AM
all your lounge posts are not counted

Rubybubbles
24-03-2009, 08:08 AM
yep just checked you post a lot in the lounge and they don;t count towards your post count!

Kepp it going though, you'll soon be flying away:laughing:

Demonjill
24-03-2009, 08:08 AM
Yeah just moved to 80 after about 5 posts at 79 LOL

Whats the area to do with it then?

Its too early int he morning for me to think LOL:o

Demonjill
24-03-2009, 08:10 AM
OK now I see LOL it def is too early for me LOL i thought you meant the area cos i was in Scotland :ROFL1: haha Im ok now .............honest i am...thanks :thumbsup:

Pudding Girl
24-03-2009, 08:16 AM
lmao, I think you need caffeine ;)

You need to be posting up in the Minding bits rather than fun bits as they don't count to post count for getting to be a full member :)

Pauline
24-03-2009, 09:01 AM
lmao, I think you need caffeine ;)

You need to be posting up in the Minding bits rather than fun bits as they don't count to post count for getting to be a full member :)

It is all explained in the Member Information area.

Like George says you need to be posting in the minding areas, but having said that I do ask that people don't just post in those areas to increase their post count, it needs to be relevant to childminding and good discussion rather than just lots of "that's good" type posts. Posts have been removed in the past if people appear to abuse the system to increase their posts, as it is not fair on those genuine members. :)

Alibali
24-03-2009, 08:07 PM
OK now I see LOL it def is too early for me LOL i thought you meant the area cos i was in Scotland :ROFL1: haha Im ok now .............honest i am...thanks :thumbsup:

DH tkinks I've gone mad cos I just laughed out loud at this:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: