PDA

View Full Version : Attn. Nanny Sue

sarah707
05-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Nanny Sue is unable to access her pms until she turns amber... so I am writing to her here.. I hope nobody minds! :D

We posted your penpal letter last Monday! I have an awful feeling from your message that you haven't received it!

Oh dear... please let us know xx

nannysue
05-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Hi Sarah. Sorry havn't recieved any post from you yet, it seems to be taking a long time. I will let you know as soon as it arrives.What does going amber mean, do i have to do anything? Remember you are dealing with a complete computer novice here!!:o but it goes to show you can teach an "oldish" dog new tricks. Sue x

sarah707
05-02-2008, 08:31 PM
You just changed! Pauline has been colouring us all in...

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2707&highlight=colours

Oh I cannot imagine what has happened with the letter... I think it must have gone astray...

Do you want to write to us now and then we'll do you one back... I don't have the heart to tell my lot their card didn't get there... :(

nannysue
05-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Wow i turned colour without feeling a thing!. We will start doing our letters tomorrow. I have gathered a few things to send postcards of our sunny town etc. Speak to you soon I'm actually off to bed now totally shattered today. Sue x:yawning:

sarah707
05-02-2008, 09:22 PM
Ok! Thanks Sue... sleep well x :D

Hopscotch
05-02-2008, 11:50 PM
Are you doing penpal letters from the kids, that is such a lovely idea. I would like to do someething like that with my lot but they are too little to write.
Great idea ladies
Bev X

sarah707
06-02-2008, 08:06 AM
Are you doing penpal letters from the kids, that is such a lovely idea. I would like to do someething like that with my lot but they are too little to write.
Great idea ladies
Bev X

It was organised on here Bev... and all the children were very excited to send their letter and all their pictures! Looks very much like the good old Post Office have let us down though :(

Hopscotch
06-02-2008, 05:23 PM
That was proberly organised when i didn't come on here, its a great idea if i had some older children i would have loved to do this.
I hada couple of weeks where i was busy & ill so i did not catch up on all the posts.
Bev X

sarah707
06-02-2008, 05:53 PM
Sorry you missed it Bev... and that you've not been well... are you feeling ok now? :D