PDA

View Full Version : woohoo first day with new mindee went really well

huggableshelly
23-03-2009, 06:12 PM
WOW I remembered how to change a nappy lmao!

yeah yeah no big deal, she is so sweet hardly any tears and will have me wrapped around her little finger by the end of the wk.

vix84
23-03-2009, 06:20 PM
WOW I remembered how to change a nappy lmao!

yeah yeah no big deal, she is so sweet hardly any tears and will have me wrapped around her little finger by the end of the wk.

Excellent - its such a relief when they settle in well.

My son is 9 months and very demanding - I had a 1 year old for half a day last week, and he was close to crying all afternoon unless out in the buggy. That was a long day!! Lots of distraction!

He was supposed to come today but Max is off colour so swapped for friday - he only does 2 afternoons a week, so was gutted to not have him today to settle him in.

How old is she?

sarah707
23-03-2009, 06:23 PM
Awww bless!

Well done you with the nappy ... you can come and do ones here for a wriggling 2 year old if you want :D

huggableshelly
23-03-2009, 08:42 PM
she is 21 months

umm sorry you are too far away for me to practice on your wriggler lol ... otherwise I would jump at the chance of meeting ya

estrelas
23-03-2009, 09:10 PM
awhh glad it went well x

Daftbat
23-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Pleased things are going well. Its surprising how much you never forget (nappy etc):laughing:

huggableshelly
23-03-2009, 09:27 PM
yeah like which way to put the nappy ... head or bottom lol

Mindees mum thinks its funny, said her daughter will whip me into shape in no time but I'm not allowed to spoil her :laughing:

Demonjill
23-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Yippee glad it went well and you sound really happy:D

angeldelight
23-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Glad it went well for you

Enjoy

Angel xx

Blue Boy
24-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Hi ya, if Sarah is too far away, we live on the next planet called madness, we have just taken on a 4 month old, how would you you like to hone your nappy changing skills on one that small.

Mick

TheBTeam
24-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Glad to hear, hope all stays well!!!!!:laughing:

huggableshelly
24-03-2009, 07:54 PM
Hi ya, if Sarah is too far away, we live on the next planet called madness, we have just taken on a 4 month old, how would you you like to hone your nappy changing skills on one that small.

Mick

awwwww soooo swweeeettttt

but no ty for the offer Mick, I'm sure you and Sally can manage quite well on planet madness.....

did Sally tell you she was running the induction courses i was on ?? how cool is that she flew from planet madness to mars just for me (well not quite lol).

huggableshelly
24-03-2009, 07:57 PM
Glad to hear, hope all stays well!!!!!:laughing:

day two, tears this morning but they didnt last long ...
she is still adorable lol she did a runner today and wouldnt put her trousers back on, she has such a cheeky grin when she says NO.