PDA

View Full Version : mindee going to school

marion123
23-03-2009, 05:48 PM
my mindee is going to school in september full time so i will only have him after school any way he didnt get into his first choice school nor 2 but the third choice mum told him that he might be going to a different school and he was fine about that but he cried when mum said he may need to get a different childminder when she told me i filled up she is going to appeal so hopefully she will get him into the 1st choice school i pick up at local school so i cant pick up at his 3 choice school

cher25
23-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Awww Bless him. He clearly loves being at your's then. :)

huggableshelly
23-03-2009, 06:07 PM
aww poor chap, best of luck to mum with the appeal, he clearly enjoys being with you

Playmate
23-03-2009, 06:17 PM
The powers that be just don't realise how it mucks up all our lives when we don't get the schools we want :angry:
My friend who is a childminder has been picking up from my daughters school for 3 years and now picks up my daughter (because I'm going to a different school). Her son, despite having been in their nursery for the last year, did not get into the school and so now she will loose all her after schoolers and can't pick my daughter up either. Whats more he will be without any school place from July to January due to different intakes with nurseries and schools. She explained all this at appeal and still didn't get a place.
I hope things work out better for your mindee.