PDA

View Full Version : Updating a submitted SEF???

mindermummy
23-03-2009, 04:44 PM
I thought you could (and thought they liked to see) you going back to your sef and adding recent things since you submitted it...but when i tried it didnt seem that way. it looked like i either had to make a new one or lost the old one....

I dont get it!!!???:panic:

Playmate
23-03-2009, 04:54 PM
[QUOTE=mindermummy;371374]I thought you could (and thought they liked to see) you going back to your sef and adding recent things since you submitted it...but when i tried it didnt seem that way. it looked like i either had to make a new one or lost the old one....I dont get it!!!???:

I thought the same, I haven't finished mine yet so havn't submitted but I would hope I could just update original even once it had been submitted??
anyone else tried??

christine e
23-03-2009, 05:00 PM
This is what someone has told me to do although I have not yet submitted mine
Click on
Create new SEF

Then click
Prepopulate with answers

Let me know if it works

Cx

Daftbat
23-03-2009, 05:40 PM
You can update a submitted sef for definite. You go in to completed sef and take it from there. I thought you couldn't first of all - they don't make it very clear.

Pauline
23-03-2009, 06:13 PM
You have to click the "create a new SEF from a submitted one" (or words to that effect)

Then it brings your last submitted one back into the area where you can add to it. :)

angeldelight
23-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Takes a while to get the hang of it but I am sure you will

Angel xx