PDA

View Full Version : feeling good...fantastic feedback

mabel
23-03-2009, 09:44 AM
worked really hard last week on Mothers Day activities only made simple things like flowers and cards etc but my mums have all said how pleased they were with them

.........................it is all worth it when you get good feedback

angeldelight
23-03-2009, 09:45 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Well done to you and the children

Always nice to get good feedback

Angel xx

loocyloo
23-03-2009, 11:12 AM
one of my little ones made a card at toddlers ( with me ), and at my house, plus a keyring he coloured and stickered for mummy.

mummy was very pleased and said thank you this morning!

anneriddington
23-03-2009, 11:26 AM
I know what you mean, I had a phone call yesterday from one of my mum and she was in tears though her tulip hand print card from her 6mth old daughter was absolutely beautiful :)

Worth all the fiddling with little hands and paint:thumbsup:

marion123
23-03-2009, 11:33 AM
same here my mums arrived this morning and told me they were pleased with there cards too :)

katickles
23-03-2009, 11:43 AM
I really love it when parents are genuinly (sp) pleased with the craft work we do with their littlies :)

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/29/2903/290365.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

FizzysFriends
23-03-2009, 01:46 PM
Its nice to hear they appreciate what you do with their LO's. Not that I got any thanks.

singlewiththree
23-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Mine forgot to take it! Its sat in the porch.

The other parent only comes thur and I doubt she will thank me this thur.

My older mindee didnt end up coming the last few days so didnt make one.

I really feel appreciated NOT. Oh well.

nannymcflea
23-03-2009, 05:34 PM
I had "Oh L's card was beautiful" this morning:D

He did it all himself too, it sort of looked like a daffodil!:laughing:

misst104
23-03-2009, 05:50 PM
well done all for getting some positive feedback. Very sad that some got no thanks - ungrateful devils those parents :(

xxx

Playmate
23-03-2009, 05:56 PM
Thats brilliant, Ive just realised reading this thread that none of mine mentioned the beautiful cards their LO's made!

Alibali
23-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Not a mention from any of my lot even though I asked them mall if they has a nice Mothers day, ay well the kids enjoyed doing it:)

Chatterbox Childcare
23-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Isn't it great

I have one mum who is in London and wasn't able to come home. I sent her an envelope on Friday full of MD things that we had made and she rang up in tears to thank me.

Makes our job worthwhile

buildingblocks
23-03-2009, 06:55 PM
It is lovely when they appreciate everything you do for them. Want to swap - no words of thanks in any form from any of mine

One of my parents sent two but kept one at home who has been ill over the weekend (a plus) but then asked me if I would work Thursday with all three kiddies so she can go to work (only work Mon-wed). I said can work until 2.30 but not after as I finish at 2.30 on Thurs and have some appointments and she is not happy I won't cancel my appointments.

The other parent today picked up not a word of thanks for MD things and said has he had snack I said no he has just woken up (only in 2 hours today) oh mightg have been nice if he had as he hasn't eaten breakfast and lucnch as he was sick last night. ARgghhh

So newsletter going out at the weekend with a copy of my sick child policy in it again - some days I hate this job

Jules12Wed
23-03-2009, 06:59 PM
None of my parents said thank you either. I asked all of them if they had a nice MD but no word about cards and laminated pictures etc!!!!