PDA

View Full Version : first enquiry

Blackhorse
21-03-2009, 08:44 PM
I signed up 3 days ago with childcare.co.uk as I seen a thread on here about it and have had my first enquiry today. :clapping: :clapping:

after school mo - wed

so will see what happens next...

silly questions but I went to school in a different country...do all schools finish at the same time? the reason I am asking is that if I would agree to take this mindee starting aug, would I be limited to only pick up from this school?

thanks and keep your fingers crossed

FizzysFriends
21-03-2009, 08:54 PM
Well done on the enquiry.

Schools can start and finish at different times, usually somewhere between 3 and 3.30pm though.

Demonjill
21-03-2009, 08:55 PM
Congratulations Nicole on your first enquiry!:thumbsup:

In my area there are 2 schools, the 1 my kids go to which ends at 3.15 and the other which ends at 3.00 so I would be able to pick up from both schools if kids dont come out late!!

I think most schools are 3.00 but all areas will be different and im sure there will be more people on soon to tell you what the times are in their area.:D

amirose
22-03-2009, 06:38 AM
Congratulations :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

You can actualy google your local schools as some have websites that actualy give you start and finish times failing that you can give them a ring and ask :thumbsup:

The schools round here range from 2.35pm-4.15pm so I can potentially pick up from 3 different schools :eek: In fact there is only one school I can't get to on time for pick ups (due to commitments at other schools) but they do an after school club from 3.15pm-6pm for £8 that's £5.50 cheaper than me for those hours - I don't care too much as the other 2 schools don't have after school clubs and the one other school does but it finishes at 4.15pm (which is pretty rubbish really!!!)

huggableshelly
22-03-2009, 06:45 AM
woohoo congrats to you.

as others ahve said google the schools local to you, both my local schools kick out at the same times so I'm tied to one school but also pick up from preschools too.