PDA

View Full Version : my child wants to know "does father christmas smoke?"

sammy
21-03-2009, 04:28 PM
hes only turned 4 and just came out with that question out of the blue!! what the hell is going through his mind!!

I obviously said no he doesnt its bad for you, and he said well all men smoke!

Annie_T
21-03-2009, 04:40 PM
that is a bit strange

like his reply tho i must say haha

Bushpig
21-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Please set him straight LOL All men certainly do not smoke thank goodness!!! :)

Pedagog
21-03-2009, 04:51 PM
That's the sort of question my youngest used to ask at that age.

sammy
21-03-2009, 06:09 PM
yes i have told him that men and women smoke, but its very bad for you.

Hes into asking all sorts of questions lately about death too, as we have had a few over the past months, apparently if i died he would get a really really really long ladder and climb all the way up to the sky with daddy, daddy would put me all back together and carry me down!!! bless.

I dont like it when hes 2 year old brother annoys him and he says i want to throw him up to heaven!!!

huggableshelly
21-03-2009, 06:40 PM
ACTUALLY

I'm sure he smokes a pipe on the Father christmas DVD Raymond Briggs special Edition after he has made his deliveries and is sitting by his fireplace.

lol I'm going to have to watch it now.

singlewiththree
21-03-2009, 06:56 PM
ACTUALLY

I'm sure he smokes a pipe on the Father christmas DVD Raymond Briggs special Edition after he has made his deliveries and is sitting by his fireplace.

lol I'm going to have to watch it now.

yes your right, I love that dvd :)

John
21-03-2009, 11:00 PM
Not all men smoke as i don't, the young lad might of seen Santa smoking a pipe on the dvd or a musical santa with a pipe. But i think Father Christmas give smoking up in the 1950s. But he as to go on a diet as he got stuck in my chimney last year.

John.

huggableshelly
22-03-2009, 07:05 AM
its all that coke he drinks lol, no good for the waist line. I have no chimney so father christmas has a magic key for my house might have to consider widening the doors next year giggles.