PDA

View Full Version : Assistant agreement

sarah707
04-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Does anyone have one I could take a peek at please? I'm trying to draw something up that shows how responsibilities are shared and who should be doing what... so there can be no arguments down the line

Any ideas gratefully received!

Pauline
04-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Sorry can't help, hubby is my assistant and he just does as he's told, like it or lump it :)

buildingblocks
04-12-2007, 01:42 PM
lol

My hubby has had two days off fromwork and can't wait to get back I think. i have told him when he is at home hw is a childminder and has to do as I tell him

lov eKate

gailee
06-12-2007, 08:08 AM
how do you make you hubbie an assistant?? that would be quite handy specially if i need to pop to school to pick other mindee is it easy to do??? :)

angeldelight
06-12-2007, 10:11 AM
I like your style Pauline and that is just the way it should be haha

Angel xx

Cammie Doodle
06-12-2007, 10:30 AM
My hubby works at a top security prison, and after being home for a few days with "the little darlings" can't wait to get back to his hardened criminals!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing:

angeldelight
06-12-2007, 10:31 AM
Very funny June haha

Angel xx

sarah707
06-12-2007, 10:38 AM
So far I've got... how we split the money, who does what paperwork-wise and who is responsible for cooking (him), cleaning the kitchen (him), playing with and supervising the children (both), doing the risk assessments (me), helping with homework (both), doing the billing (me), planning (me)...

Seems a bit lop-sided to me

Any more ideas please...?

buildingblocks
06-12-2007, 10:47 AM
lol

My hubby has had two days off fromwork and can't wait to get back I think. i have told him when he is at home hw is a childminder and has to do as I tell him

lov eKate

apologies my spelling was far worse than it normally is

buildingblocks
06-12-2007, 10:51 AM
how do you make you hubbie an assistant?? that would be quite handy specially if i need to pop to school to pick other mindee is it easy to do??? :)

You get a form from Ofsted not sure which one it is though CM2 springs to mind. you fill that in and send it off. It all depends on where you are as to whther it means you can have extra children when you have an assistant and also if you can leave children on there own with the assistant. As we all know Ofsted are consistent across the board!!!!!

My hubby is in the process of registering (well if he ever sends the flaming things off lol) he was given the option of being just an assistant or a full blown minder and we went for that as it means that if he ever ends up out of work (he hates his job) then he could childmind not sure if that has changed or not lol

love Kate

SARAHW26
11-12-2007, 12:24 PM
Hi
I'm currently going through the process of registering, and having my husband as an assistant, so I agree with Pauline, he will do as he's told. :laughing: Ofsted did tell me though, you have to get parents permision to leave him in charge of the children, if you needed to go out.

Sarah

LittleMissSparkles
11-12-2007, 01:57 PM
So far I've got... how we split the money, who does what paperwork-wise and who is responsible for cooking (him), cleaning the kitchen (him), playing with and supervising the children (both), doing the risk assessments (me), helping with homework (both), doing the billing (me), planning (me)...

Seems a bit lop-sided to me

Any more ideas please...?

lol isnt it always Sarah :)

Blaze
11-12-2007, 05:25 PM
My hubby works at a top security prison, and after being home for a few days with "the little darlings" can't wait to get back to his hardened criminals!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing:

Must admit that gave me a chuckle...doesn't surprize me in the slightest though! LOL

Tasha:)

Clare
11-12-2007, 07:46 PM
My husband works with me as my assistant and like the other lady he does as he is told mainly by the children. We don't share the money as what i earn is my own, he works as well but is here with me when i need him like school runs and nursery runs, you must get this authorised by OFSTED that the husband can have sole charge of the children while you do this. It works really well for us and my husband loves being with the children. I have worked with a lady who used to come in a few hours a week but she was really not reliable at all at let me down more often than not and i could not go on letting the parents down at the last minute.
Husbands work well at childminding assitants

Pauline
11-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Yes Sarah is right you do have to get parents written permission for your assistant to have sole care of the children.

It's also a good idea for him/her to have done a first aid course, I think that might become mandatory in the EYFS as there is something about anyone in charge of the children must have one.

charleyfarley
11-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Sorry can't help, hubby is my assistant and he just does as he's told, like it or lump it :)

And that's the way it should be!!

Carol xx