PDA

View Full Version : Pauline- my cco liked your certificates!!

Alibali
20-03-2009, 07:41 PM
She was looking at my CPD folder and I've got all my training certificates in there, my nursing and midwifery certificates and my degree, but she was most impressed with the 'discussion certificates' from on here:clapping: :clapping: She said she'd never seen anything like that before and it proves that I am committed to my continual professional development!

So well done Pauline again, and thank you so much.

breezy
20-03-2009, 07:48 PM
that's brilliant:clapping: :clapping: well done and thank you Pauline!

TheBTeam
20-03-2009, 08:30 PM
can i be nosey and ask what 'discussion certificates' are?:confused:

Alibali
20-03-2009, 08:33 PM
There's a discussion groups area for green members and a few times a year everyone decides on a discussion topic and we spend the week sharing ideas about the topic.

Something else for you to look forward to:)

TheBTeam
20-03-2009, 08:38 PM
There's a discussion groups area for green members and a few times a year everyone decides on a discussion topic and we spend the week sharing ideas about the topic.

Something else for you to look forward to:)\

thanks for this, i spend a lot of time on the site, post count seems to be going up slowly, read more than i respond to though, as a lot of the time i feel that others have said what i would already!!!! I also feel a bit awkward commenting on the more personal posts as i am only just learning about people on here!! I am sure i will be around a long time, as i can type chat for hours and am addicted already!!:D :laughing:

Toothfairy
21-03-2009, 02:34 PM
This sounds fab, how do you become a green member?

sarah707
21-03-2009, 06:20 PM
This sounds fab, how do you become a green member?

You need to hang around with us all for a while!

Rules here :D

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=16727

sonia ann
21-03-2009, 07:39 PM
\

thanks for this, i spend a lot of time on the site, post count seems to be going up slowly, read more than i respond to though, as a lot of the time i feel that others have said what i would already!!!! I also feel a bit awkward commenting on the more personal posts as i am only just learning about people on here!! I am sure i will be around a long time, as i can type chat for hours and am addicted already!!:D :laughing:

You've managed to put into words exactly what I've been thinking:) Some names crop up all the time and sometimes I feel like the new girl at school and hang back from joining in the more personal posts ...silly really I suppose but I'm naturally quite shy:blush:

buildingblocks
22-03-2009, 11:29 PM
\I also feel a bit awkward commenting on the more personal posts as i am only just learning about people on here!! I am sure i will be around a long time, as i can type chat for hours and am addicted already!!:D :laughing:

Don't be shy they really are a lovely bunch of people and will always be there for you through the good and bad whether it is childminding or personal. I found out who my real friends were last year (when I needed my best friend and she wasn't there for me) and they were all on here.

I know what you mean about commenting on personal posts as I struggle to find the right words but just usually send hugs anbd hopefully that is enough.

Join in and post lots your post may help someone even if you think it won't.

A word of warning though this site takes over your life - do you think ofsted will accept the reason I have not updated my policies is because I am always on here networking and trying to catch up on posts - hurry up post lots and you will soon be a green member and then thatis it you really will be on here 24 hours a day