PDA

View Full Version : I am SOOOOO ANGRY!!!!

mummyof3
20-03-2009, 02:42 PM
I phoned ofsted on monday and they told me my hubbys crb was back and they will be posting my certificate tuesday and I should have it by thurs or fri. Guess what - no certficate in post today :censored: :angry:

I have just rang ofsted and had a very irritating person on the end of the phone that helpfully informed me it must be sat on a desk somewhere because he can't see why it hasn't been posted yet :eek:

He checked and double checked and said there are no actions or papers outstanding and he will tell the people who dispatch the certificates to hurry up and post it out :rolleyes:

I said I was really angry because I was hoping to start on monday as I have 2 children before school and one after school waiting for me - he smugly informed me this wasn't likely to happen :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored:

I got the crb's back faster!!

Andrea08
20-03-2009, 02:46 PM
:angry: oohhh get it off your chest hun ,,dont think ofsted understand what its like sat ere waiting and waiting,,
good luck ok x

amirose
20-03-2009, 02:48 PM
oooohh no that's not right just as well it wasn't face to face or you'd have lamped him one (well I would of anyway) :laughing:

are your parents understanding? I am sure they will be :thumbsup:

Good luck trouble is once its been posted you've got the poxy Royal Mail to deal with :mad:

Demonjill
20-03-2009, 04:17 PM
:angry: Oh I dont like smug people. :angry:

I hope it comes soon and you dont have long to wait. Im sure your parents will understand.:thumbsup:

jellytot
20-03-2009, 04:30 PM
That just isnt fair, no wonder you are angry, you are waiting to earn a living while they who are already earning theirs are just not doing their jobs correctly.

hopefully it will be with you early next week.

sarah707
20-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Oh that's not fair I hope parents are supportive xx

estrelas
20-03-2009, 05:11 PM
thats awful

I'm still waiting too, apparently mine got posted out on monday, still not here:angry:

i have told the b4 school one i will take her monday anyway just not get paid and no contracts singned, she was ok with this, just hope it comes tomorrow

RachelE
20-03-2009, 06:48 PM
I think we should have a job swap for a week and see how OFSTED like being on this end of it!!!?

I was waiting for mine when I moved and had a parent waiting. She asked if it would help if she rang OFSTED. She told me they said it was ok without the certificate!!? Didnt ask the whole conversation, but seems unlikely?!

Dont waste all your energy being angry with them! Have a good weekend.

Hope you get it sorted soon,
Speak soon, Rachel x

mummyof3
21-03-2009, 09:05 AM
Thanks everyone, luckily both parents are very supportive and happy to wait i've told them i'll take them free of charge for a few days next week - gives me practice and its a big thank you for the long wait ;)

If its not here by tuesday i'll ring every day until it is :laughing:

nell57
21-03-2009, 09:39 AM
How frustrating, hope it comes very soon for you.

rickysmiths
21-03-2009, 02:31 PM
What you have to bear in mind is that Osted have no perception as to what it is like to earn an honest crust. They all have a pay packet at the end of the month even if our certs, variation requests etc aren't posted.:eek: :eek:

gegele
21-03-2009, 03:10 PM
me it was the opposite my hubby crb took 3months but then i received the certificate within a few days i was shocked as unprepared.xxx