PDA

View Full Version : Leaflet drop

Rubybubbles
20-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Been out this morning and got tired legs now:laughing:

Had a phone call, asking for 9yr old 8:30-9:00am, and sister 4 (at nursery 8:30-9:15, me to drop off:rolleyes: ) when I said really I need more hours asshe sounded really :mad: ! I feel bad now but know I need to hang out for a under 5 of at least 10 hours a week to make it worth my while! The 4yr old starts school in Sept but I can;t give up a EYFS space on 1 1/2 hours a day:(

Roseolivia
20-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Don't feel bad about it, it's your business so you can choose who to mind and whatever suits your situation.

huggableshelly
20-03-2009, 01:07 PM
would be ok if you had a fulltimer already but i dont blame you for turning them away, as Roseolivia said its your buisness so run it as you see fit and worthwhile.

amirose
20-03-2009, 01:41 PM
I did a leaflet drop a while ago and got a few enquiries couldn't do any of them :( BUT I had a delayed enquiry from the leaflets last week and she signed up for 2 children full time 2 days a week in the school holidays - made all that walking worth it :thumbsup:

Rubybubbles
20-03-2009, 02:04 PM
I did a leaflet drop a while ago and got a few enquiries couldn't do any of them :( BUT I had a delayed enquiry from the leaflets last week and she signed up for 2 children full time 2 days a week in the school holidays - made all that walking worth it :thumbsup:

I know my legs still hurt and I haven't covered the whoel catchment area yet:eek:

I already have 1 before and after school (part time) full day Thurs 2yr old, and am (fingers crossed) signing up 2 more on Monday, so I only have 1 space left and want to save it for that as I have so much stuff lol my poor phil&teds is looking at me saying take me out lol