PDA

View Full Version : Buts its a frog?

amirose
20-03-2009, 09:02 AM
Ha ha funniest thing ever ...

Me and my 9 year old mindee were walking to school and I looked down and saw some dogs mess so went to avoid it then saw it had an eye and screamed :blush: :laughing:

I realised it was a frog and called R to have a look. She was fascinated by it and asked me to video it on my mobile phone which I did - I wish I could share it with you guys as its like the best 1 minute video ever :D

She was pointing at it and describing it and I said "I bet its going to jump and frighten you" so she started going Boo Blah (making silly noises trying to make it jump) I said don't be mean to it and R goes very matter of factly "But its a frog ..." :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

Oh dear that's so funny, made my day (that and the fact she ran in to the playground all excited with my mobile calling her friends to have a look - she'd never seen a frog before :) )

breezy
20-03-2009, 09:15 AM
sorry i've just got visions of a dog poo with eyes jumping up at you:ROFL1: :ROFL1:

haribo
20-03-2009, 09:37 AM
i used to walk an older boy to school and there would be loads of snails. i was horrified when he started standing on them and crushing them, i went berserk. he was laughing and saying but theyre only snails and my dad does it. by the time he left me he had a better respect for all animals but you cant undo what they learn at home.

amirose
20-03-2009, 09:45 AM
sorry i've just got visions of a dog poo with eyes jumping up at you:ROFL1: :ROFL1:

:laughing: Oh dear that would be scary!!!

Roseolivia
20-03-2009, 10:13 AM
That's so funny. We came home one night last week and i nearly stood on one getting out of the car. I showed my daughter (2yrs) and she wasn't sure about it as it was huge. All night though she kept saying 'frog car' she drove me nuts.

angeldelight
23-03-2009, 07:55 AM

Trust you haha

Angel xx

huggableshelly
23-03-2009, 08:00 AM
lmao jumping poop!

thats made me smile good going for a monday lol