PDA

View Full Version : need to go shopping woohoooooooo

huggableshelly
19-03-2009, 10:21 PM
need a carseat (got loads but new mindee so new carseat)
need a changing mat (omg not used one of those for along time)
need a sleep matress (gave my NEW cotbed away was stored for 2 years without use now i want it bk LOL)
need a booster seat for the main table (lo needs to see her play, old one is tacky now)

so anyway I make a list with what I WANT where I will get it from and the COST

HUBBY isnt impressed, says there is nuttin wrong with my OLD stuff
does he not get it! I've not had a little one for soooo long I WANT all NEW stuff so I WILL get all NEW stuff!

hmm might have to invest in NEW TOYS too as old toys are stored in the loft and will also be TACKY

yes I waste money but but but ... oh and need a NEW pushchair too but not seen one i fancy YET.

I have 3 singles already BUT need a new one as new mindee .. and HUBBY just doesnt understand!

might buy a NEW Hubby too woohoooooooo

uf353432
19-03-2009, 11:25 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :jump for joy:

charleyfarley
20-03-2009, 07:27 AM
Gosh you are worse than me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: And that's saying something

Happy shopping

Carol xx

huggableshelly
20-03-2009, 07:31 AM
lol Charlie i think I'm the worst ever

I've been known to deliberatly break equipment just to get new stuff ... my one buggy was great but too big to go into my car .. 7 seater but no boot space.

had to buy a shorter handled one to get it in there which is fine as I'm short lol

Demonjill
20-03-2009, 07:37 AM
Have fun shopping. :)
I cant wait till i can go out and buy things I love shopping.
Its even fun just looking esp at prams and havin a wee push round the shop LOL:D ....... until the assistant comes over and asks " When are you due?":blush: hee hee

amirose
20-03-2009, 09:07 AM
lol Charlie i think I'm the worst ever

I've been known to deliberatly break equipment just to get new stuff ...

:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

tammerisk
20-03-2009, 02:51 PM
my hubby never understand either when i say i need some thing (it usally means i just want something new!!!!!)but i do need it

i got my new freezer at the weekend and he said to me what is the next thing you are going to NEED and winge and wine about untill you yet it (i always get what i want eventurly) and i said i NEED a new carpet oh and i got a new mindee starting on tus and i NEED a new double buggy and high chair!!!!!

Shar
20-03-2009, 02:56 PM
I am so glad I'm not the only one who likes to spend!! It's all tax deductable too!! :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

sue
20-03-2009, 10:52 PM
Needed a good giggle :ROFL1: Happy shopping

huggableshelly
21-03-2009, 07:00 AM
ok shopping trip today yay

I've chosen the caseat its pink lol, going on childs likes here she loves pink but doesnt like being restrained as parents havent got a car so this will be fun.

dont need a pushchair as mum will be arriving with lo in buggy and leaving buggy with me its a nice one too but no idea if it will fit in my car yet ... might start walking more now the weather is better anyway.

going to get a new stairgate too as mine is in the loft somewhere, i couldnt see it lol but want a new one anyway, my doorways are narrow so old one probably wont fit (nice excuse lol)

might get a readybed but unsure right now incase she wriggles down even though she will sleep in the lounge so in my sight.

wow its been so long since my kiddies were that tiny, i've never minded a child under 3 ... mum is really nice she said dont worry she will whip you into shape really fast LOL.

Mum passed comment on my ornaments saying I might want to think about moving them its nice that mum understands that I'm out of touch lol ....

FizzysFriends
21-03-2009, 07:49 AM
You are brave going for a pink car seat, what if next mindee is a boy?

I picked my new car seat yestarday but haven't actually bought it yet as I hate parting with money!

huggableshelly
21-03-2009, 09:01 AM
You are brave going for a pink car seat, what if next mindee is a boy?

I picked my new car seat yestarday but haven't actually bought it yet as I hate parting with money!

I have a blue one without a 5 point harness but if needed I'll just buy another hee hee.

huggableshelly
21-03-2009, 09:02 AM
its no wonder i never seem to make a profit lol