PDA

View Full Version : First Crawling baby starting

singlewiththree
19-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Tomorrow I have my first crawling baby starting, he is 1. On his visit he managed to try and eat every crumb and bit of fluff on the floor!!! I'm in cleaning mode and sweeping, wiping on my hands and knees removing any temptation. I have only had one of my children crawl the other 2 walked from sitting so its been 3 years for me to remember :)

LOOPYLISA
19-03-2009, 06:40 PM
Have fun ! :D

Princess Sara
19-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Aww my little boy has been crawling since just over 5 months. He'll eat any little crumb that's on the floor too! He's not far off walking now. It's such a lovely age.

singlewiththree
19-03-2009, 07:40 PM
When he came for a visit he had my 2yr old in tears, frightened to death that he was going to get her, he liked her shoes :laughing: Don't think she has seen a crawling baby before, well she definately will know what one is like tomorrow. Am a bit nervous as to how he will be. Originally mum started back this week but he goes to a diff childminder Mon-Thur and me on a Fri. However as luck would have it I have been asked to have him everyday in Sept as long as ofsted grant the thurs variation as I already have another that day, should be ok this time as I already have him so its continuity of care. I offer a better financial package that the other cm apparently :) must be selling myself short. :rolleyes:

jibberjitz
19-03-2009, 08:21 PM
Good luck :thumbsup:

Chanelle
19-03-2009, 08:33 PM
Good Luck Hunny!!! :D

angeldelight
23-03-2009, 07:41 AM
Hope its going ok with the crawling baby ?

Angel xx

huggableshelly
23-03-2009, 08:19 AM
my niece is called HOOVER lol she goes around picking everything up but collects it doesnt eat it.

there is an idea, train the crawler to put bits in a little pot ready for the bin lol, following the childs interests hmm am i on the right track or is it slave labour giggles.