PDA

View Full Version : childcare.co.uk

tammerisk
18-03-2009, 04:29 PM
wow i have signed up for them about 4 weeks ago from a link on here and i have had two people ask where about exacly i live as they looking for childcare in my area in the lastr two days so hopefully it will come to something

and i have some one coming round for full time care on thurs after school

this is good news if they sign as i was getting worried as my only mindee goes to full time school in oct and i would be left with no income

so lets hope i get one signed up then i can carry on with my childminding istead of getting a job

and i should ahve finished my nvq 3 before the summer hols which is great

nell57
18-03-2009, 04:39 PM
Ooh thats good news, fingers crossed it goes ok.

Will have to go back to search for the link myself, didn't sign up when I looked at it before.

Pudding Girl
18-03-2009, 05:23 PM
www.childcare.co.uk

I'm the only CM there in my town, but not getting any work from it, mind you only been on two weeks lol

I did reply to a wanted ad on there and got no answer though

nell57
18-03-2009, 05:25 PM
www.childcare.co.uk

I'm the only CM there in my town, but not getting any work from it, mind you only been on two weeks lol

I did reply to a wanted ad on there and got no answer though

Thanks george, saved me a job:thumbsup:

misst104
18-03-2009, 05:27 PM
Good to hear you have been getting a good response to your advert :thumbsup: Is childminding not a job though!!!! :D :D :D

xxx

brillminder
18-03-2009, 05:42 PM
interesting site saved for when i need to advertise spaces

Donkey
18-03-2009, 06:16 PM
I replied to everyone looking for care but I have not had anything come from it...

tammerisk
19-03-2009, 08:30 AM
Good to hear you have been getting a good response to your advert :thumbsup: Is childminding not a job though!!!! :D :D :D

xxx

yes and no i think of more as loads of fun as i enjoy it so much i don't seem like work to me but if i have no children them i have no job which means no income which means no bill or morgage paid so have to go out to and get a JOB which will be something i don't like and won't enjoy