PDA

View Full Version : child daily record

Helen79
18-03-2009, 02:16 PM
I'm trying to redesign my child daily record form & wondered if anyone had one they wouldn't mind sharing?

At the moment I've got 4 weeks on 1 sheet but it look a bit cramped so was trying to spread it out so it's neater or do 2 weeks on 1 sheet.

Info I have on is sleep times, nappy changes, what they've eaten for snacks & lunch & what activities they've done.

One child I have only comes 2 afternoons a week so his has 15 weeks on one sheet.

Jules12Wed
18-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Sorry I write mine in a ringbound book and write it more like a diary.

FizzysFriends
18-03-2009, 02:24 PM
I use an A5 sheet every day in an exercise book.

TheBTeam
18-03-2009, 02:26 PM
I use A5
note books and buy what ever is on offer when I need them. Each child has a different one and some are 3 for £1 from poundland. I couldn't be doing with individual sheets and you can then use a page a day with most notebooks have 80 pages this lasts at least 6 months for a full timer. The parents only have to bring back one notebook as well then. I put a heading for lunch, nappies, sleep etc in the same place on each page and then use the rest of the page for free writing about what we have done. For small babies I write the things in the order they are done with free writing at the bottom.

Helen79
18-03-2009, 02:54 PM
My full time mindee's parent's don't want to take his home so I have sheets that fit into his learning journal, saves me having another another notebook lying around.

My other mindee has a notebook that he takes home but I also do a sheet that goes in his learning journal.

Shar
21-03-2009, 11:54 AM
I use the BCMA child contact books, they are easy to fill in and small enough to travel in the childs bag.:thumbsup:

JOANNE
23-03-2009, 01:18 PM
I have one that i use each day for each child,it only takes up half an A4 sheet (you get 2 on one sheet and cut up the middle.)
If you want mine PM me and i`ll send it to you.

patevans
23-03-2009, 01:25 PM
I use an A4 daily diary sheet and they are bound together, some parents take them home daily some weekly.