PDA

View Full Version : Vomitting Bug

Bex1
18-03-2009, 12:27 PM
I was due to start minding tomorrow but my DD has gone down with a vomitting bug so I have had to contact the parents and explain situation and that I cant begin minding tomorrow. Thankfully they were brilliant.

Doc's said this bug is rife at the moment and they urging and begging parents to contain the bug and not let the children have contact with others until 48 hours after last episode of sick but they said parents are not doing that so its getting out of control! I reckon my baby girl picked it up from Toddler Group grrr!

Anyway hopefully I will start minding next week!

amirose
18-03-2009, 12:56 PM
You know what that is don't you? SODS LAW! :laughing:

Awww I hope your daughter feels better soon (and you did the right thing too) :)

Spangles
18-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Hope your little girl feels better soon.

It's going round here too at the moment, parents are too eager to get their children out and don't bother to keep them in for long enough as they are recommended to.

Alibali
18-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Oh dear, what a shame, hope you don't get it too:panic:

carolinel
18-03-2009, 01:11 PM
doing the rounds here also.

had a letter come home from school yesterday reminding parents that children have to be kept off for 24 hours. obviously they don't know recommended time is now 48 hours. and that's for a reason, so no wonder it's still going round.

my daughters birthday party on saturday so i'm really hoping none of them come down with it. my sons birthday last month and he was sent home from school sick, poor thing.

LeanneC
18-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Hmm has hit here too but we have the both ends bug!!

DD had it last week she's fine now, think dh getting it but he seems to be ok at min. My place of work at the min (woohoo leaving next Thurs) has all gone down with it. Just hope I dont get it.
Hope you get better to all who has it it's not nice :(

LOOPYLISA
18-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Hope shes ok soon and you don.t catch it :thumbsup:

cher25
18-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Hope your lo is better soon. :)

misst104
18-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Oh dear! At least it will have shown the parents that you are on the ball about controlling the spread of infection :)

Hope lo is better soon and you can get started :thumbsup:

x

RedDragon
18-03-2009, 07:27 PM
My youngest has felt sick for a couple of days - I took him off school today and will keep him off tomorrow and Friday.