PDA

View Full Version : time to move everything around!

huggableshelly
17-03-2009, 07:40 AM
Well I've been thinking about having a toy clear out as all my mindees are over 4 now so wooden puzzles hardback books etc can all go in the loft.

WELL

I had a call last night for a 21 month old, now i'm thinking oh oh as my home is geared up for over 4's, time to move things around get magnetix moved further up the shelving but still in reach of the 4 year old, kenex and lego hmm need to move them too and need a rummage in the loft for a few other bits ... still a good reason to have a full spring clean even though its going the opposite way than planned.

LOL I'm rather exited too a new little one (means more eyfs) but a girl too, I always seem to gain boys so this one will be different (remembering equal ops) but I sooooooooo want to look after a girl again.

so if I'm awol you know I'm busy cleaning lol, she is coming for a visit on wed afterschool with 2 older children too so woohoo bring on the chaos as her 3 and my 5 = one noisey afternoon session yay.

AND the best thing is she will be school hours only so fits in perfectly as I have no after school places. wish me luck i have such a good feeling with this one and not had a new mindee for 2 years now due to noone leaving me or peeps wanting longer hours.

lol I'm on a high this morning, get school run done then make a start (dreading the dust from the loft lol).

miffy
17-03-2009, 07:41 AM
That's great - hope it all works out for you :)

Miffy xx

charleyfarley
17-03-2009, 07:44 AM
Good luck for this new lo :thumbsup: I always seem to get boys too, not that I'm complaining but a girl would be nice.

Carol xx

sarah707
17-03-2009, 07:58 AM
I love having a sort out! I get the children to help me and they find toys they haven't played with in ages.

Have fun! :D

misst104
17-03-2009, 08:00 AM
Nice to read a positive post in a morning :thumbsup: Thats great news. Hope it goes well on Wednesday :)

x

huggableshelly
17-03-2009, 08:06 AM
I love having a sort out! I get the children to help me and they find toys they haven't played with in ages.

Have fun! :D

thats my plan too heehee, I'm going to do the main storage area and shelving this morning on my own as its safer then the play house and outdoor toy boxes can be done this afternoon with preschooler. need a new sand box too I notices mine nas a big crack along the side where a child would sit, cant risk having a child skin pinched yay shopping trip to make too and the sun is shining I'm happy happy happy today lol

Mollymop
17-03-2009, 08:09 AM
Have fun sorting

amirose
17-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Congratulations and good luck with the spring cleaning :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Lick'le Oakes
17-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Nice to hear good news. Good luck and enjoy your cleaning!!:laughing: