PDA

View Full Version : how long did you wait for certificate

lishylee
04-02-2008, 06:15 PM
hiya i have filled all the forms in ect sent them back ages ago sent my registration money off and iv recived our police checks back iv also had my pre registration vist from ofstead ,
im in the middle of first aid course and icp course does any one know how long i will have to wait to get my certificate ? im sure the lady from ofstead said end of january but im not postive lol how long did you all wait before getting your certificate i cant wait to get started

thanks leanne :)

kaz1501
04-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Hi Leanne,

My certificate came a week after my crb clearance. so you should hear soon. Why not give Ofsted a ring? I did!! :laughing: as soon as I knew the crb had been done ;)

hope you hear soon

Karen
25 days left at work!!:jump for joy:

deeb66
04-02-2008, 06:34 PM
It shouldn't be too long now

As Karen says give them a ring and chase it up.

lishylee
04-02-2008, 09:24 PM
thanks think il give them a ring tommo just didnt want them thinking i was pestering them (althou i am lol ) there was 3 police clearances that needed to be done were still waiting for my mums so maybe thats what the hold up is i just cant wait to get started does anyone know if i can phone up and get my insurance sorted out now or do i need to wait until my certificate arrives

thanks leanne

Cheeky Chops
04-02-2008, 09:37 PM
Hey! I had my pre reg visit in August 07 and had my certificate come through the letterbox 3 mnths exactly Oct 07. !! I was waiting for husbands CRB, I did ring every month to see where I was with the reg process and they gave me an update on my progress. They loved me....!!:laughing:

berkschick
04-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Yes, they will be waiting for your Mums CRB to come back before they issue you with your certificate.

You need to wait for your certificate before you take out your insurance otherwise it is just a waste and you need your registration number in order to get the insurance.