PDA

View Full Version : donno really whats to do.?

emmadines
16-03-2009, 08:06 PM
or how to put this really??

you might remember the fiasco with one of my mindees parents the other week, well dad came with mum to collect mindee. I wasn't expecting it so it threw me a little bit.

due to the reason that dad had got arrested its made me a bit uncomfortable mainly down to my own passed, I don't want to end the contract, I cant afford too.

Im not worried that Im in danger nor do I believe that mums in danger as she a strong person, nor the mindee. it according to mum was an argument that got out of hand, i don't know the full story so im not going to speculate

how to deal with this is my question,

FizzysFriends
16-03-2009, 08:12 PM
Im not sure there is anything to deal with (or did I miss something)?

Daftbat
16-03-2009, 08:19 PM
I would just carry on as normal and take things at face value.

Hope all goes well:thumbsup:

emmadines
16-03-2009, 08:28 PM
sorry I just read that back, it didnt really make sence did it.

basicaly I used to be in a violent relationship but got out, mindees dad got arrested for a argument that really got out of hand between them. Its made me a bit uncomfortable. im not saying anyone is in a violent relationship.

sarah707
16-03-2009, 08:35 PM
I think this is a very different situation but i can totally understand that you are worried.

If you feel you can't handle it then you need to talk to the mum and explain.

Otherwise, take a deep breath and cope as best you can.

I used to look after a little girl many years ago and I know her father hit her mother, I saw the bruises but he was always a total gentleman to me and even helped me once when I broke down so while i was always a bit wary of him it was fine.

angeldelight
23-03-2009, 09:20 AM
Hope you are ok

Hope things work out

Angel xx

Chatterbox Childcare
23-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Unless it has been stipulated that dad cannot collect then what is your question?