PDA

View Full Version : now i am freaked out!! after replying to freaky son!

sammy
16-03-2009, 07:59 PM
As i was writing about my grandad who passed away, for some strange reason ive just heard MASSIVE bang downstairs, my god after investigating, the shelf in my conservatory has just fallen off the wall!!! its always been very stable - it had all my paints etc on, now ive got to go and clean it all up!!! boo hoo - what the hells going on!! spooky

vix84
16-03-2009, 08:09 PM
As i was writing about my grandad who passed away, for some strange reason ive just heard MASSIVE bang downstairs, my god after investigating, the shelf in my conservatory has just fallen off the wall!!! its always been very stable - it had all my paints etc on, now ive got to go and clean it all up!!! boo hoo - what the hells going on!! spooky

Ahh - now I am freaked out as I have just read the other thread!!!

LOOPYLISA
16-03-2009, 08:17 PM
:eek: :eek:

RedDragon
16-03-2009, 08:27 PM
My great uncle Johnny (love that name) died years and years ago from an electric shock.

I was in my mum's house and we were talking about relatives including Uncle Johnny.

I was sitting in an armchair and said "What a plonker, fancy electrocuting himself"

Just as the words left my mouth a picture fell off the wall above my left shoulder and hit me.

I still don't believe in ghostys :D :D :D :D :D

cher25
16-03-2009, 10:14 PM

Try not to let it scare you. Try to take it as a positive if you believe in this sort of thing. I believe in it, and would quite like something to happen to give me a sign my nanna or grandad were here with me.
I feel weird typing that. lol
But no i would love it!

PixiePetal
16-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Try not to let it scare you. Try to take it as a positive if you believe in this sort of thing. I believe in it, and would quite like something to happen to give me a sign my nanna or grandad were here with me.
I feel weird typing that. lol
But no i would love it!

Same here. Would love to hear from my dad :) :blush: