PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Day

Daftbat
16-03-2009, 04:03 PM
Hi everyone,

How lovely that the kids have been playing in the garden today for the first time this year. My garden is always so boggy that it takes forever to dry out.

Lovdely seeing the kids enjoy the good weather.

The dog is a bit confused - he is used to having the garden to himself:laughing:

LOOPYLISA
16-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Its been lovely, been out with my mum for the day :thumbsup:

Even better the washing is out :clapping:

sue m
16-03-2009, 04:35 PM
My mindees have been out in the garden today but they often are, we've had some 'not bad at all' days. I've got the washing dry and sat on a garden chair watching the kids and looking at my daffs and my hydrangea is budding, lovely. I need some bigger garden toys, slide ect but I cann't find any anywhere. Only want 2nd hand, can't pay loads of money for garden toys. I only work part time. I look on my local ebay and mumsnet and in my paper but there's nothing. L keeps saying, I thought you were going to get me a big slide Sue!!!!

manjay
16-03-2009, 04:44 PM
We have had a lovely time today. The llittle ones have transformed the traampoline into a ball pool and we have started planting our seeds and potatoes. Even better that everyone left early so I finished at 4:clapping:

nannymcflea
16-03-2009, 04:49 PM
I have been digging over my planters,ready to plant seeds,got carrots,brussels,khol rabi and potatos,been to garden centre to buy seeds...guess what, supposed to be my day off!:laughing:

mandysmonkeys
16-03-2009, 04:59 PM
My son and I had lunch out in the garden today. It was like a summers day. I went to the toddlar group this morning with mindee though so he just had his outdoor time in the pushair on the 20 minute school run as usual. But hoprfully we can spend tomorrow morning in the garden when he is here.

jibberjitz
16-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Its been a lovely day :clapping: pmpl at the dog :laughing: