PDA

View Full Version : how long does it all take ??

Gizmo
15-03-2009, 06:53 PM
Hiya I'm new here but you all seem a friendly bunch
I handed application form and disclosures in last week
How long is full process taking in Scotland I was told 3 months and then 5 so cant really make any plans

Joy x:laughing:

estrelas
15-03-2009, 07:21 PM
not sure about Scotland, but its took me about three months here,but i think it varies everywhere:) :)

misst104
15-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Hiya and welcome to the forum :) I went to initial briefing meeting in August last year and I am still not registered :eek: (but am nearly I hope!! waiting for CRB's and certificate). Cant answer for Scotland though. I'm sure someone will know :thumbsup:

x

Demonjill
15-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Hi Joy welcome.

Whereabouts in Scotland are you? I'm based in Fife. I have just decided to change my career from racehorses to childminding and ready to start making some calls tomorrow. Bit nervous!!!

Im not sure how long it takes. From what I can gather on here there is not much of a pattern with everyone having different stories to tell. :D

Jen4Kids
16-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Welcome :D

I had my briefing meeting in december, finally handed my application form in February, had my pre-reg also in February, CRBs only took 2 weeks and now waiting for my Reg certificate :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

But as others have said, it varies in different areas :littleangel:

Gizmo
16-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Hi Joy welcome.

Whereabouts in Scotland are you? I'm based in Fife. I have just decided to change my career from racehorses to childminding and ready to start making some calls tomorrow. Bit nervous!!!

Im not sure how long it takes. From what I can gather on here there is not much of a pattern with everyone having different stories to tell. :D

Hi
I am in South Lanarkshire. I got my acknologement (sorry cant spell) letter in today and my references got theirs today as well so ball is rolling. I am changing from accounts to childminding and have worked in an office for years so will be v strange but looking forward to it

Joy x:clapping:

Demonjill
19-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Im looking forward to it too. Just wish it would all go quicker.

Will you be doing your own accounts then??:thumbsup:

angeldelight
23-03-2009, 07:44 AM
I am sure it wont take long

Good luck hope things get moving quickly for you

Angel xx