PDA

View Full Version : renting

babymimi
15-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Hi
I privately rent my house.
Now when i was going to child mind 2 years ago, i was in a private rent, and they were fine with it.
I am now in a different house and i have asked the agents, who said it shouldnt be a problem but i would have to check with the landlord. I know the landlord personally, but i have put off asking him for fear of him refusing, which i am sure he wont. But i want this sooo much i am terrified of his answer being no :panic:
Anyone had a similar experience, were he/she ok with it?
Lisa
x

patevans
15-03-2009, 11:27 AM
I am in private rented and my landlord was fine with it, I have a letter from him confirming this which I had to share with Ofsted, a keep a copy in my file.

Mrs.L.C
15-03-2009, 11:28 AM
Hi
I privately rent my house.
Now when i was going to child mind 2 years ago, i was in a private rent, and they were fine with it.
I am now in a different house and i have asked the agents, who said it shouldnt be a problem but i would have to check with the landlord. I know the landlord personally, but i have put off asking him for fear of him refusing, which i am sure he wont. But i want this sooo much i am terrified of his answer being no :panic:
Anyone had a similar experience, were he/she ok with it?
Lisa
x

I was worried when I was registering as I am in housing ass but they were fine. I think at the end of the day as long as they get their rent and you keep the house in good cond (which u r going to do i carin for children) then they are happy. Also you have prob paid a deposit which you would risk loosing if the house got damaged in anyway. This is how landlords cover themselves

Go ask them now:clapping:

babymimi
16-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Just rang him and he said.......................

YES YES YES!! :clapping:

Well actually he onlt said it once, but im excited!!

He was not bothered one little bit, in fact he was very excited for me and started saying how the house is a nice size for it!!

I am sooo relieved!! :laughing:

Lisa
x

Jen4Kids
16-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Yay thats brilliant news :clapping:

Alibali
16-03-2009, 06:39 PM
Excellent!

Chanelle
16-03-2009, 06:39 PM
I am really pleased for you !! Congrats!! :D