PDA

View Full Version : New enquiry

amirose
14-03-2009, 08:24 PM
I've had an enquiry for 2 children for 8 hours a week in the school holidays only - 4 hours on Tuesday 9-1pm and same on a Wednesday. The kids are 8 and 5.

The hours are a bit silly but I am working on the basis that I can have 4 children under 8 of which only 2 can be in the early years register.
I currently have 1 rising 5 school holidays and 1 5 year old occasional school holidays. I'm unlikely to have 2 under 5's full time so if I have 1 under 5 on these days for these hours I could still have 3 over 5's (totalling 4 kids under 8) so may be able to work the 5 year old round this.
I'm thinking worst case scenario, numbers don't work out in the future (its fine at the mo), then I get a variation for 8 hours a week OR terminate should needs be :thumbsup:

So, am I mad? :laughing:

They're coming Monday for a meeting :)

cher25
14-03-2009, 09:13 PM
You confused me! Then again that could be the wines fault. lol
Your not mad, your just trying to fit everyone in.
Good luck. :thumbsup:

miffy
14-03-2009, 09:30 PM
You confused me too and I haven't had any wine!! :laughing:

I think you're forward planning a bit too far - cross that bridge when you come to it :)

Good luck - I hope you get the job

Miffy xx

huggableshelly
14-03-2009, 10:04 PM
I've had an enquiry for 2 children for 8 hours a week in the school holidays only - 4 hours on Tuesday 9-1pm and same on a Wednesday. The kids are 8 and 5.

The hours are a bit silly but I am working on the basis that I can have 4 children under 8 of which only 2 can be in the early years register.
I currently have 1 rising 5 school holidays and 1 5 year old occasional school holidays. I'm unlikely to have 2 under 5's full time so if I have 1 under 5 on these days for these hours I could still have 3 over 5's (totalling 4 kids under 8) so may be able to work the 5 year old round this.
I'm thinking worst case scenario, numbers don't work out in the future (its fine at the mo), then I get a variation for 8 hours a week OR terminate should needs be :thumbsup:

So, am I mad? :laughing:

They're coming Monday for a meeting :)

if you only have one under 5 you can have 3 over 5's /under 8's
just stick within your allowed numbers.

amirose
16-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Woo-hoo they came and they signed there and then :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

She also doubled the amount of hours she originally asked for - I have them both contracted for two 8 hour days in the holidays but mum said she doubts I will ever have them that long :thumbsup:

misst104
16-03-2009, 06:04 PM
Thats good news :clapping: Well done!!! :)

x

jibberjitz
16-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Yay well done :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

angeldelight
23-03-2009, 09:32 AM
Woo-hoo they came and they signed there and then :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

She also doubled the amount of hours she originally asked for - I have them both contracted for two 8 hour days in the holidays but mum said she doubts I will ever have them that long :thumbsup:

Well done great news

Angel xx