PDA

View Full Version : ikkle baby

estrelas
13-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Had a meeting yesterday with a mum of a 10 week old baby.

She wanted care from next week!!!
I explained i couldn't do it till the week after as i'm still at work and my certificate isn't here till monday (apparently), she was here nearly 2 hours!!
I never attended to look after little ones, but now i want her!!!, she was totally great and smiley . she said she'd call back either last night or today either way, so far no call !
My back up childminder has a place for two weeks till i'm ready, she also met her yesterday.

Does this happen alot? people coming and then not calling back? i'm vetually sitting on the phone waiting
She needs to call as shes back at work in two days!!

estrelas
13-03-2009, 07:03 PM
dear god!!

My spelling has got hurrendous!!!:laughing: :laughing:

Jules12Wed
13-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Fraid it does happen. Sometimes you get a really good feeling about parents they even say yes when there in your house they leave and you never hear from them again.

OrlandoBelle
13-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Yeah, I've had this too. Hope she doesn't decide to use your back-up childminder instead. That would'nt be nice :(

estrelas
13-03-2009, 07:13 PM
i doubt that would happen she can't take a baby as she has one already, thats on holiday for two weeks, and she only lives two doors up :laughing: :laughing:
Shes determined to get me full, i owe her a massive bottle of wine for all her help x

i just wish she'd call, so i could ask her why not? i had a feeling she might have been after some one with more experience, i have a little boy starting in two weeks but would like more lol