PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for your messages regarding the EYFS

angeldelight
04-02-2008, 11:38 AM
I have been receiving heaps of messages asking me if I can explain the EYFS more clear

A lot of you have had your inspections now and do not want to continue working on the Birth to Three

I have not done my activities etc yet for it and will not for a while

So to make it easier I have put it into different sections for everyone to understand more clear

I have not done this to confuse anyone and I hope it does not

If you read your packs for EYFS you will see that these goals are already there so you should have already read them anyway

So I am not telling you anything new

I was worried that I had confused you all though

Until I received lots of messages from you all saying thank you and that it is better here in different sections rather than in a pack that you are not going to read

So Thank you for your messages

Angel xx

berkschick
04-02-2008, 11:44 AM
No problem Angel, thought it better to PM you rather than leave a thankyou message on each of the 6 threads!

It has made things much clearer and easier to read so thank you again!

angeldelight
04-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Thanks Debbie

Angel xx

deeb66
04-02-2008, 02:26 PM
I have been receiving heaps of messages asking me if I can explain the EYFS more clear

A lot of you have had your inspections now and do not want to continue working on the Birth to Three

I have not done my activities etc yet for it and will not for a while

So to make it easier I have put it into different sections for everyone to understand more clear

I have not done this to confuse anyone and I hope it does not

If you read your packs for EYFS you will see that these goals are already there so you should have already read them anyway

So I am not telling you anything new

I was worried that I had confused you all though

Until I received lots of messages from you all saying thank you and that it is better here in different sections rather than in a pack that you are not going to read

So Thank you for your messages

Angel xx

I don't think you have confused us Angel.....as you said it was all written in the packs anyway.

By you listing it all out hopefully people will read and digest it all slowly instead of seeing loads and loads of jumbled words, panicking and thinking that it is impossible which it is not!

So hopefully you doing the individual threads will calm people down a little and get them to take it one section at a time!

thank you very much:D

miffy
04-02-2008, 02:34 PM
No problem Angel, thought it better to PM you rather than leave a thankyou message on each of the 6 threads!

It has made things much clearer and easier to read so thank you again!

Unfortunately I didn't think of that so you've a message on each thread from me ha ha

This was a great idea Angel and as dee said lets everyone take it one step at a time

Now all we need are the actiivity plans for EYFS like you did for B23 - how are you fixed? Cheeky aren't I? :laughing:

Miffy xx

angeldelight
04-02-2008, 02:35 PM
Hahaha

Yes Miffy I will be doing those very soon

Watch this space

Angel xx

miffy
04-02-2008, 02:37 PM
ooooooooooh you truly are an angel :littleangel: :littleangel: :littleangel:

(there's no smiley for creeping)

Miffy xx

crazybones
04-02-2008, 02:40 PM
:thumbsup: THANK YOU You are so helpful.

Annie x :D

ruby
04-02-2008, 03:47 PM
thank you angel

we are not doing EYFS yet but have downloaded all your information and will keep it as i can see us having to do it in the future

thank you for all your hard work

cathy and rachel

bestmum2have
04-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Hi Angel,
I want to thankyou for the great stickys regarding EYFS they are brilliant really useful.
All this paperwork is a little daunting for an oldie like me.
Toni

Cheeky Chops
04-02-2008, 05:07 PM
I have not yet received my eyfs pack yet so this was great reading for me!! It should be here this week, but even so your stickies have helped me IMMENSELY! so I think you deserve a mahoooosive pat on your back for your hard work and for taking the time to help!! xxx

mustbemad
04-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Very useful - many thank yous!!

It s slowly starting to look a little clearer...... for now anyway..... ;)

Wx

angeldelight
04-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Glad that it helped some of you

Angel xx

ajs
04-02-2008, 08:53 PM
i am just about to print them out and go to bed to read them

so thanks not sure how long i'll stay awake for once i start

xx

angeldelight
04-02-2008, 08:55 PM
More than likely send you to sleep straight away Mandy haha

xxx

custardcream
05-02-2008, 07:48 PM
Crikey Angel, you have been busy, thank you very much. You are a god send.