PDA

View Full Version : Are they coming???

OrlandoBelle
13-03-2009, 01:15 PM
I just recieved a letter from Ofsted this morning with an Ofsted security token (OST) to access online self evaluation forms. Does this mean they are coming soon??????:panic: :panic: :panic:

Kat
13-03-2009, 01:19 PM
I dont think so :) but you never know ... Most of childminders recived tokens as soon as they started SEF I think was Sep but may be they forgot baout you :) ...

OrlandoBelle
13-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Phew, I am expecting them to call any day now as i've been registered since november!

I tried putting the code in for the SEF and it says I don't have access!:panic:

amirose
13-03-2009, 03:14 PM
I got mine too this morning - was a bit scary geting a letter from ofsted!!!!:eek:

OrlandoBelle
13-03-2009, 03:17 PM
I got mine too this morning - was a bit scary geting a letter from ofsted!!!!:eek:

Nerve wracking wasn't it?? Lol. Have you tried logging onto it yet? Mine won't work :panic:

amirose
13-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Nerve wracking wasn't it?? Lol. Have you tried logging onto it yet? Mine won't work :panic:

No I haven't but I will now and tell you if it works :thumbsup:

amirose
13-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Ha ha Mine don't work either :laughing:

Its says service access denied - oh well at least you know its all ofsted's fault :laughing:

OrlandoBelle
13-03-2009, 05:33 PM
:panic: Yeah, thats what it says on mine. I will ring them tomorrow I suppose. Need to get it started!

miffy
13-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Good luck both of you - hope you get it sorted

Miffy xx

Chanelle
13-03-2009, 05:47 PM
If it is a warning sign they are coming I would expect they would give you enough time to fill out some of your SEF before they come. I know they like to see these before their visit and I think it is approximatelly within 3 months of you recieving your Token :)

amirose
13-03-2009, 05:50 PM
If it is a warning sign they are coming I would expect they would give you enough time to fill out some of your SEF before they come. I know they like to see these before their visit and I think it is approximatelly within 3 months of you recieving your Token :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no! :panic:

I thought it was a standard letter didn't give it a seconds thought - oh well looks like I will be inspected on something I am not even doing :rolleyes: No kids in the EYFS yet :(

Ha Ha I am going to make them inspect when I have my 9 & 11 year old :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Chanelle
13-03-2009, 07:31 PM
lmao ... dont panic!! Just remember that when you have your inspection you will have a nice grading to add to your portfolio !!

FizzysFriends
13-03-2009, 07:45 PM
I got that letter this morning too, but they called last week and as I have no mindees in the EYFS age group they don't want to inspect me yet.

buildingblocks
14-03-2009, 12:23 PM
Looking at all your registration dates I think you are inspected withint 6 - 12 months of being registered. I think htere was a problem with the OST and you need to ring Ofsted it had somethign to do with dates of birth but I could be wrong

JOANNE
15-03-2009, 06:03 PM
I had my SEF code ages ago and they still haven`t been to me (should`ve been last mon,but she cancelled)