PDA

View Full Version : No going back now ...

Zoomie
13-03-2009, 12:21 PM
well I finally did it, I posted my application form this morning.

The envelope was a bit big for the post box slot but I gave it a good old shove and its gone :panic:

I managed to get my medical report and both references letters too, so they have all gone together.

Now the massive clean, study, policy overview begins.

How long do you reckon I have till the dreaded call ????????????????

huggableshelly
13-03-2009, 12:25 PM
yay well done, dont stress over the call, I've no idea how long the process is now so chill out time for atleast a wk.

Miriam
13-03-2009, 12:32 PM
Well done for posting it off!

I am still in the process of getting all of my stuff done. Having a big weekend working on the house and got the day off today so been doing risk assessment and studying as I have an ICP exam tomorrow. (Long story but I have to do two ICP courses - my local authority one is in May).

Hope your pre-reg comes through soon and good luck with it!

Miriam:)

chewy sweets
13-03-2009, 02:52 PM
Well Done!! I know exactly how you feel to finally get rid of your applications!
I bet you feel like a weights been lifted off your shoulders.
Don't know how long it will take for you to get a call. I handed my Applications in a month ago and I'm still waiting!
Chill out until the time comes i say!!!!!:laughing:

jibberjitz
15-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Well done on posting the dreaded envelope (thats the hardest part:laughing: ) I had my pre-reg visit last week and I had the 'call' a week after posting the envelope - good luck :thumbsup:

Daftbat
15-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Well done on taking the first steps. I'm not sure how long it will take but whenever it is i am sure you will be fine.

Good luck with everything:thumbsup:

misst104
16-03-2009, 08:34 AM
Yay, well done for posting forms. I had my call a week after I posted mine. We were told that Ofsted are obliged now to phone within 2 weeks of receiving the application ( but obviously thats not happening everywhere).

xxx

Jen4Kids
16-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Well done for posting your forms :thumbsup:

I posted mine the thursday, she phoned the monday and came the next tuesday :thumbsup: