PDA

View Full Version : oh dear!!!

emmadines
13-03-2009, 08:07 AM
some of you might remember the issue one of my mums had with her partner the other night, well this is most likely gonna resulting in her going to another base :panic: which will mean that the mindee obviously will leave my setting.

so instead of me loosing one mindee to school change Im likely to loose another, prob sooner...

I have one space for another mindee on top of what I already have, so Im wondering should I up my advertising now or wait for a definiat.

I cant afford not to have 4 kiddies at the mo (they are before and after school)

huggableshelly
13-03-2009, 08:10 AM
I would advertise now, just dont offer any contracts until you know for definate.

Daftbat
13-03-2009, 08:19 AM
I would advertise too. You have to put your business head on in these situations. Nothing is definite until contracts signed but better to be prepared than not.

breezy
13-03-2009, 08:31 AM
I would advertise because people dont always want immediate child care and round here they look well in advance

emmadines
13-03-2009, 09:05 AM
ok other then leaflet drops and putting business cards on parent and child spaces etc Im not sure really what else I can do.......................oh of course updating my cis info!!!

any other suggestions, Ive just removed myself from the yellow pages (those con artists phone calls have seemed to have stopped!!!)

mandy moo
13-03-2009, 09:05 AM
I would put the word out that you may have spaces soon.

huggableshelly
13-03-2009, 09:20 AM
try your local school,l mine allows all cm's to advertise on the nursery notice board and in juniors too on the main entrance board.

angeldelight
13-03-2009, 11:56 PM
I would also start to advertise

Hope things pick up soon

Angel xx