PDA

View Full Version : Comic Relief

Pipsqueak
12-03-2009, 11:55 PM
Who is doing what for Red Nose Day?

Me and 2 cm friends are having a sponsered toddle round a nearby park, we have baked some simple cakes (bless my neighbour she supplied some bits) and friend sold them to her neighbours - made £15:clapping:
We sold all the names on the sweepstake so have made £30 from that:clapping:
Are going round another cm friends house tomorrow after school for a Red Nose Party as well.
think with all the sponsermoney between 3 of us we have raised £80:clapping:

I know of someone who is sitting in a bath of red food dye for 4 hours.... nutter .... apparently she hasn't thought that it may stain her skin for weeks and no-one is going to tell her (wicked bu*gers eh).

nell57
13-03-2009, 07:52 AM
I'm not very adventuress:blush: , but toddler group are having a red nosed day event, so will be giving as generously as I can.:D

Have fun today and well done on what money you've raised so far:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Cammie Doodle
13-03-2009, 08:31 AM
Nothing as Im off today and so is Hubby ;) Rare occurance these days . Think we might do lunch lol

Cammie Doodle
13-03-2009, 08:32 AM
And Shopping , nice shopping not boring food shopping lol But we are doing something with local Scout Group for Red Nose , but it's next week

rickysmiths
13-03-2009, 08:43 AM
And Shopping , nice shopping not boring food shopping lol But we are doing something with local Scout Group for Red Nose , but it's next week

If your'e shopping why don't you treat yourselves to a bottle of Red Nose wine. It's relly good and available in Tesco and Waitrose and probabilly other supermarkets as well.:clapping: :clapping:

huggableshelly
13-03-2009, 09:13 AM
kiddies are doing a red nose fashion show so I'll attend that, just been told I've not got little one this afternoon so there goes cooking as cant cook after school with 7 after schoolers, too much for me to handle and not safe either.

marion123
13-03-2009, 09:41 AM
all my mindees came in red today we are making cakes later :)