PDA

View Full Version : Permission forms

cher25
12-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Hi, at the moment whenever i take the lo to soft play, i do a permission form each time i go. However i was wondering and the parent's have asked me if i could just do 1 permission form for soft play to save them having to sign almost every week, also to save paper and ink? lol Also would the 1 permission form for drop ins/toddler groups etc be enough?

bubbly
12-03-2009, 11:35 AM
I cover this type of thing in my 'outings permission', which parents sign for just once when their child starts.

Hebs
12-03-2009, 11:37 AM
I cover this type of thing in my 'outings permission', which parents sign for just once when their child starts.

me too :thumbsup:

i do a specific one for special outings (like when we went to the sea life centre)

sarah707
12-03-2009, 07:27 PM
I just do special ones if we go somewhere different eg the farm in the spring or the zoo.

Otherwise it's all covered in one permission for outings... by car, bus, on foot, train, taxi etc...

Hth :D

cher25
12-03-2009, 08:10 PM
Thank you all.
I wasn't sure about it at all so thought id better ask as i was planning on going to soft play tomorrow. But not now as im taking my blooming car to a garage instead!:angry: A warning light decided to come on during the school run.

Shar
12-03-2009, 08:27 PM
I agree, do 1 for routine outings to places you go to most weeks and you will be o.k.:thumbsup: Hope the car is fixed quickly!!