PDA

View Full Version : Usborne Books Organiser

Annie_T
12-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Im now an usborne books at home & school organiser (as well as a CM)

Taking Party bookings, Orders and Recruits

http://www.usborneonline.org/FunLearningBooks

Make a perfect present for any child

My personal recomendation is the set of 9 books called First Experiences -
Going to the doctors, dentist, hospital, party, school, new baby, moving house, going on a plane & new puppy £5.99 for the mini books or £8.99 full size

ENTER THE MONTHLY PRIZE DRAW

Thanks Annie
x

LOOPYLISA
12-03-2009, 10:16 AM
Wow you are so busy !!!!:D

nell57
12-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Good luck with your new venture:thumbsup:

Hebs
12-03-2009, 11:09 AM
ooh they sound interesting

do you have a link so i can have a look??

i am slowly building up my book collection

Annie_T
12-03-2009, 11:41 AM
ooh they sound interesting

do you have a link so i can have a look??

i am slowly building up my book collection

they are, im ordering some myself hehe.

http://www.usbornebooksathome.co.uk/catalogue/browse.asp?css=1

Hebs
12-03-2009, 11:57 AM
i'll take a set of the mini books :thumbsup:

Annie_T
12-03-2009, 12:52 PM
i'll take a set of the mini books :thumbsup:

Cool, my website is now added, you can order via there x

sarah32
12-03-2009, 03:01 PM
Being a bit thick here but cant find information on delivery, what is the delivery charge?

thanks

Annie_T
12-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Being a bit thick here but cant find information on delivery, what is the delivery charge?

thanks

http://www.usborneonline.org/catalogue/about_buying_online.asp?css=1&org=TER29558

sarah32
12-03-2009, 05:03 PM

Annie_T
13-03-2009, 07:28 PM
your welcome

There are now some special offers added

Annie_T
16-03-2009, 03:34 PM
How about hold a Ready Steady Read or Listen ?

its a sponsered thing that you get the children to do, money raised you use to buy books & % of FREE books

If you like more info pm me your email addy and i send you more details :thumbsup:

Annie_T
25-03-2009, 08:30 AM
Magical Secret Mermaid set offer

Unlock magical spring fiction sales with this enchanting special offer.

Save over 45%
Get all six titles for JUST £12.99!
(combined RRP £23.94)
You can order this set at 9.30am on Wednesday 25th March. The offer is available until 9am on Friday 1st May or while stocks last.

Annie_T
01-04-2009, 11:21 PM
Usborne have an exciting competion coming soon (20th april) ......
'THE USBORNE YOUNG WRITERS' AWARD'

How the competition works
To celebrate five years of Usborne Fabulous Fiction, five bestselling Usborne authors have each written the opening paragraph to a story. All young writers have to do is to finish them!

What are the prizes?
*A magical trip to Usborne House in London to meet all five authors and find out how an Usborne book is made.
*£100 worth of Usborne books.
*A year's free subscription to www.readingzone.com.
*A year's free subscription to Young Writer Magazine.
*An Usborne school event with one of the five authors who started a story.

Thought id post to tell you all know and maybe you would get your children involved including minded children.

Annie_T
07-04-2009, 08:51 AM
Fabulous First Experiences offers

Collection 1

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn244/miss_infest/First_Exp01_APRIL09_EMAIL.jpg

Save over 60%
Get all 4 titles for JUST £5.99!
(Code A0591 combined RRP £15.96)

Collection 2

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn244/miss_infest/First_Exp02_APRIL09_EMAIL.jpg

Save over 60%
Get all 4 titles for JUST £5.99!
(Code A0592 combined RRP £15.96)

Parents and teachers can introduce young children to unfamiliar situations in an amusing and friendly way with these delightful First Experiences titles. Each title features Stephen Cartwright's gently humorous illustrations, bursting with lots to look at, learn from and talk about. Simple text enables slightly older children to read the stories for themselves.

You can order the sets from 9.30am on Tuesday 7th April. These offers are available until 9am on Friday 1st May or while stocks last.

To place an order please go to my site - www.usborneonline.org/FunLearningBooks

also why there .. enter the free prize draw x

huggableshelly
07-04-2009, 09:01 AM
Annie is it easier/chesper to order off you or off the website?

there are 2 books i am considering buying which are not on your offer as aimed at older children.

Annie_T
07-04-2009, 01:58 PM
Annie is it easier/chesper to order off you or off the website?

there are 2 books i am considering buying which are not on your offer as aimed at older children.

it be cheaper ordering via my site as will come to you where as if i order come to me and then i have post to you hun

while on the site enter the free prize draw too hun x

huggableshelly
07-04-2009, 02:21 PM
it be cheaper ordering via my site as will come to you where as if i order come to me and then i have post to you hun

while on the site enter the free prize draw too hun x

ok will go back and order the 2 books, i entered the draw yay so will look forward to being the winner hee hee

Annie_T
20-04-2009, 12:56 PM
Hi everyone

Im offering a discount to all members here til end april

Place an Order via me (not my site, tho use that to get the book title) and recieve 15% off your order (orders £10 & over)

Enter the Free Prize Draw too

Annie_T
22-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Calling all mums of budding young authors.

Usborne Books have launched a fiction writing competition open to all children under 15. If you would like more information on the competition - either for your own child/ren or perhaps a group/school you are involved in then please email me on miss_infest@hotmail.co.uk and I'll pass on full details. Entry is free and open until October.

Annie

Annie_T
09-12-2009, 11:05 PM
Christmas is very fast approaching so why not get someone a book or 2 as a present. - Helps them to read & learn too (without them knowing, as they enjoy the book they dont think of the learning side)

Take look at my website - where you can place orders, Join my team (no matter where you live in uk) and enter the FREE prize draw !