PDA

View Full Version : Busy Bees vouchers nightmare

hatsepsovet
12-03-2009, 09:40 AM
I'm having big problems with redeeming Busy Bees vouchers and I just wondered if any of you ladies are in the same boat.

It's become very common now over the last 2 years - I phone on Monday to redeem the voucher; they tell me the money should be in the bank within 3-4 working days (Friday at the very latest). Friday morning comes, no money. I phone them, they say they don't know why, but they'll look into it for me and call me back. They never do. So call back later on in the day and remind them the process my voucher - so the same voucher doesn't get processed until Fri afternoon, which means I techinically get paid 1 week later.

I keep on trying to explain to them in very simple terms, that they wouldn't be happy if they didn't get paid on the day it says in the contract.

One of the other parents use Faircare and in nearly 2 years of using them, I've had not 1 single problem with them.

I don't really know who to complain to. I told the lady at Busy Bees that I would be contacting the parent's employer to inform them what terrible service Busy Bees are providing; they told me there'd be no point but I feel that the employer needs to know. Who else?

Sorry about this rant, but I really have had enough!!!!!!

Any comments or ideas would be greatly appreciated

XXX

Polka Dots
12-03-2009, 10:52 AM
You're not the only one. If you type busy bees in the search box above it should display a couple of threads.

Hope you get sorted soon.

LittleMissSparkles
12-03-2009, 11:04 AM
I have had soooo many problems with Sodexho I wrote to my parents explaining I was no longer accepting any form of voucher schemes as of the 1st April due to not been paid on time, last month I had 3 payments over a week late and it left me short for my own outgoings so I am not accepting them anymore, one parent was late by a week every month and once i said wasnt accepting them anymore they came up with the solution that if they pay cash this month and still pay into the voucher scheme they will have credit to pay me int ime the next month if you see what I mean and can transfer the money earlier....... yer thats great so why couldnt they have done that months ago instead of seeing me out of pocket for a week at least every month !!!!!!!!!

little lizzie
12-03-2009, 11:32 AM
i recieved my mony nearly 2 weeks late last month, i rang busy bees they had a computer problem!!! but did say they would reimburse me if i went over drawn because of them , lucky for them i didnt :(

Tracey1
12-03-2009, 11:55 AM
Hiya 2 weeks ago had the same problem, first time on the vouchers as the parents asked if I would sign up, wasn't really that happy but thought I better do it for the parents. Got my vouchers on a monday, rang them at 1 to redeem them, thought 3-4 days time I would get my money, which would be Friday at the latest, friday came no money in my account, rang them up, they then told me that I didn't redeem them till Tuesday so it wouldn't be till Monday, I told them to look into it as I was sure that it was Monday. Didn't get any phone calls back rang them lunch time (Friday) that day, spoke with someone else, they then told me that there systems has been down since Monday and no one had told them that no payment where being paid, to be polite to them I said that surely by Friday you would have had so many calls within the week, with people saying they had been paid. I told her this was my wage it may of only been £200 but I was quite happy being paid like I always had, and not to do the vouchers, first time with the vouchers and look what happens. She said that she has work there for 3 years and in that time, this situation hadn't happen, I some how don't believe what she was saying.

I then got my money Tuesday which was a week and day from when I redeem them. I hopw this isn't going to happen in the next 2 weeks time :mad:

Rant over with Tracey:laughing:

Mrs.L.C
12-03-2009, 12:48 PM
Mine seem to be like this. The dad uses the E voucher and sends it as soon as he gets paid but it takes 5-8days normally to hit my account. I think this is just busybees system

green puppy
12-03-2009, 08:05 PM
Hi,
I redeem my bb vouchers and normally get the money within 5 days.

Shar
12-03-2009, 08:32 PM
I have been paid by BB with no problems, It is up to the parents to do all the payments electronicly which is what they agreed to. If I did get a prob I would not use this method of payment. Speak to them and good luck.:thumbsup:

charleyfarley
12-03-2009, 08:50 PM
I haven't had any problems with any of the voucher companys parents use but then they do all transfer the money so I don't have to redeem the vouchers.

Hope everyone gets the money you are owed and soon

Carol xx

Chatterbox Childcare
12-03-2009, 09:39 PM
I have had some problems with BB but they have had problems with their computers. I had one lot of money on the 25th February and then nothing. I rang last week to be told that it had gone but by the end of the week nothing!

I rang again on Monday and was told that they had £7,000,000 going out but it crashed and they are sending it small chunks at a time every 4 hours - a lot of money to earn interest on in a week.

I had a mum ring on Monday again and today I had an advice and expect it in my bank tomorrow.

I did ask the customer service rep if she was happy having her wages paid by BACS and then it not arriving - comment "I can't comment but I wouldn't be happy".

uf353432
12-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Busy Bee's boasts on their website: Busy Bees Childcare Vouchers is committed to provide a world class customer service to parents, carers and employers.

hmmmm..... perhaps if those who are having problems - called up and requested their complaints procedure and on mass followed up the complaint - they might actually start noticing that they are falling short of this commitment and audit themselves to ensure they start doing so.

:thumbsup: