PDA

View Full Version : Notts to get capital grant

christine e
12-03-2009, 06:51 AM
Went to network meeting last night and good news Notts are to get the capital grant. This will be in the form of a resource package and this could possibly be a laptop + printer,
camera + printer etc,
outdoor equipment,
storage equipment eg shed, shelving, cupboard
double buggy highchair, stairgate, car seat,

These are only suggestions at this stage and they are asking us for ideas, we thought virtual lawn, gardening equipment and greenhouse.

Anyway its great news!

Cx

miffy
12-03-2009, 07:40 AM
About time too!!!!!!!

That's great news Christine , thanks for passing it on

Miffy xx

angeldelight
12-03-2009, 07:45 AM
Thats good news for you

Angel xx

christine e
12-03-2009, 07:52 AM
Thats good news for you

Angel xx

Hi

I do realise that this is not good new for everyone but would just point out that after reading threads about the capital grant on the forum I contacted our local NCMA team who didn't seem to know anything about it and said we would not be getting it. So, those of you who think you who haven't got or been told you will not be getting it, well you never know you might be lucky!

Fingers crossed for you all

Cx

christine e
12-03-2009, 07:53 AM
About time too!!!!!!!

That's great news Christine , thanks for passing it on

Miffy xx

They are looking at resources in the region of £500 - £700!

Cx

miffy
12-03-2009, 07:55 AM
They are looking at resources in the region of £500 - £700!

Cx

I could do a lot with that - think hubby might leave home though, he already thinks I have far too much stuff!

Miffy xx

sonia ann
12-03-2009, 07:55 AM
Thats great my laptop and camcorder have been well used since we received ours down here. The kids love playing on the childrens pack that came with it. K. (11yrs) has even made me a childminding info. leaflet aimed at children....I think it's brilliant:clapping:

ajs
12-03-2009, 08:25 AM
I could do a lot with that - think hubby might leave home though, he already thinks I have far too much stuff!

Miffy xx

well there's a bonus then

how do we go about applying for it Christine
i knew i should have gone to the meeting last week

huggableshelly
12-03-2009, 08:27 AM
Thats great!

I asked at the last cm meeting but was told there are too many cms in hertfordshire so it wont be avaiable to our area nice one lol but I've not got any room for more things anyway, still trying to home stuff I've bought in the last 2 wks.

miffy
12-03-2009, 08:27 AM

I won't tell him you said that!

Miffy xx

ajs
12-03-2009, 08:29 AM
no please don't

sorry mr miffy i am only teasing xxxx

christine e
12-03-2009, 06:15 PM

how do we go about applying for it Christine
i knew i should have gone to the meeting last week
Hi Mandy
It will be available over the next 2 years.
No need to do anything yet - they were just asking for ideas for the resource packs - they will let us know how and when to apply at a later date.

But yipeeeeeeeee! We are going to get it!

Cx

PS sorry it has taken me so long to respond been out at Rufford all afternoon!

buildingblocks
14-03-2009, 07:54 AM
I could do a lot with that - think hubby might leave home though, he already thinks I have far too much stuff!Miffy xx

So then you need to spemd yours on storage to make space for more resources - sorted :ROFL1: