PDA

View Full Version : daily risk assessment sheet

HomefromHome
11-03-2009, 02:05 PM
hi guys

on one of the other threads re this i mentioned about this now having to be a written record that you have to keep (rather than just a laminated copy you wipe clean) and i said i thought i may be able to put 4 weeks (month) worth on one side of A4, thus having 2 months on 1 sheet of paper to save paper/ink/storage space.

well i have succeeded!!!!!! yay!:laughing:

i can put a column for the room and risk (being) assessed than 20 very thin columns - MTWTF x 4 with a bit above each to put the week beg. date.
it aint brill but would certainly do. am saving as blank (cos our homes are all different in being assessed) so that if anyone would like to see etc pm me - it's a table in microsoft works wordprocessing (.wps) so cant upload to here. you will need to probably save it first then open from your files, but some people have been able to view my work ok just by clicking on open.

hope all this makes sense!

will only leave blank for a couple of days as need to type mine into it and use it!!!

:)

oh and please put your email address in your pm!

:D

HomefromHome
11-03-2009, 02:24 PM
have sent 3 out - please let me know what you think.....:o

sarah707
11-03-2009, 02:26 PM
Don't forget you need 5 weeks some months!! :eek:

Jules12Wed
11-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Lovely. Thank you very much.

HomefromHome
11-03-2009, 02:42 PM
Don't forget you need 5 weeks some months!! :eek:

now thats pushing it sorry!!!!!!!!! pmsl!

no can do - it'll all catch up wi itself when you go on holidays!!!!!!!

Andrea08
11-03-2009, 02:43 PM
now thats pushing it sorry!!!!!!!!! pmsl!

no can do - it'll all catch up wi itself when you go on holidays!!!!!!!

pmsl thank you i have pm you xxxx

Alibali
11-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Thanks for that, it looks great, but the 5 week month thing might be tricky! May work if you did it landscape, but then you'd need 2 sheets, but could always print on both sides! I may try later when I,ve more time - off on the school run now!

HomefromHome
11-03-2009, 02:46 PM
pmsl thank you i have pm you xxxx

have you got it as i sent it as soon as you pm'd me???
or ami being thick and getting confused...
oh my brain cell is hurtin now....

HomefromHome
11-03-2009, 02:46 PM
Thanks for that, it looks great, but the 5 week month thing might be tricky! May work if you did it landscape, but then you'd need 2 sheets, but could always print on both sides! I may try later when I,ve more time - off on the school run now!

just print back to back and file them!:D

sarah32
11-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Thanks, got mine:)

HomefromHome
12-03-2009, 07:09 AM
thanks for the comments guys - hope it helps some of you out.

am gonna fill mine in on the puter today so wont be able to send it out after this afternoon.

regards
carly

MarpleJollytots
31-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Help i need a blank weekly planning sheet and a daily planning sheet ! I dont know if im in the right section here,in new, and got my pre reg inspection tomorrow. Im rubbish on computers and Mikes givven up for the night,his head is mashed and mine not far behind.PLEASE can some one send me blanks?????:( :( :( :(

MarpleJollytots
31-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Help i need a blank weekly planning sheet and a daily planning sheet ! I dont know if im in the right section here,in new, and got my pre reg inspection tomorrow. Im rubbish on computers and Mikes givven up for the night,his head is mashed and mine not far behind.PLEASE can some one send me blanks?????:( :( :( :(

singlewiththree
18-09-2009, 06:31 AM
Did you get one? I just use a diary book so don't have any sheets.